[Completed] M^4: L4D Workstation (Back from the Grave!) - Page 8 - Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community

Forum Jump: 

[Completed] M^4: L4D Workstation (Back from the Grave!)

post #71 of 364 (permalink) Old 02-21-2009, 03:02 AM - Thread Starter
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 133 (Unique: 100)
Hey guys, I want to apologize for not having any updates or pictures or really anything. Truth is that I haven't been working on it....

The reason I haven't been working on it is because I went to the doctor today and found out I have a mild case of mono, which is making me really tired. Stupid thing about mono is that its symptoms last a while so it looks like I'll be resting instead of working. If I could have it any other way, I would. Updated

It really sucks too. I have all these parts in front of me and I just don't have the energy I normally do to do everything. I'll keep you guys posted, but until now, any deadline I have planned has been pushed back.

Completed Case Mods:
Portal: After the Explosion

Current Case Mod: Pulse^3

"Keep it up man thumb.gif It's not about us liking it, it's about you liking it, cause it's your mod. So don't let a bunch of ney sayers hold you back, because I say " - Tator Tot

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #72 of 364 (permalink) Old 02-21-2009, 04:44 AM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 854 (Unique: 469)
"guzzle a quart of orange juice, and walk it off, d*ck"

JUST KIDDING MATE!!!
hope you feel better soon

MOTM Record: 6/08 2nd post-flame-small.gif 12/08 1st post-flame-small.gif 2/09 1st post-flame-small.gif 8/09 1st post-flame-small.gif 3/10 1st post-flame-small.gif 9/10 4th to last

post #73 of 364 (permalink) Old 02-21-2009, 02:26 PM - Thread Starter
New to Overclock.net

Quote:
Originally Posted by CattleRustler View Post
"guzzle a quart of orange juice, and walk it off, d*ck"

JUST KIDDING MATE!!!
hope you feel better soon
Thanks CR! Mono really sucks...

Completed Case Mods:

"Keep it up man thumb.gif It's not about us liking it, it's about you liking it, cause it's your mod. So don't let a bunch of ney sayers hold you back, because I say " - Tator Tot

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #74 of 364 (permalink) Old 02-23-2009, 02:10 PM
Retired Staff

Rep: 2146 (Unique: 1310)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcnaryxc View Post
Thanks CR! Mono really sucks...
Well stop getting hammered and hitting whatever's open.
This is what happens.

Just kiddin, get well soon bro.

post #75 of 364 (permalink) Old 02-23-2009, 05:45 PM - Thread Starter
New to Overclock.net

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tator Tot View Post
Well stop getting hammered and hitting whatever's open.
This is what happens.

Just kiddin, get well soon bro.
Thanks Tator. I'm working on it.

Completed Case Mods:

post #76 of 364 (permalink) Old 02-23-2009, 06:43 PM
Retired Staff

Rep: 2146 (Unique: 1310)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcnaryxc View Post
Thanks Tator. I'm working on it.
Its hard my friend, I know, I actually had to stop once I was bangin a tree stump.
Just don't get that low bud, the splinters are hard to take out.

post #77 of 364 (permalink) Old 02-23-2009, 08:04 PM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 226 (Unique: 176)
Quote:
Its hard my friend, I know, I actually had to stop once I was bangin a tree stump.
Thats nasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyle7412 go_quote.gif
Hey, at least call of duty's going green! unlike battlefield 3

Modern warfare 3=made out of 100% recycled materials
Quotes (Click to show)Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Torch go_quote.gif
I laughed when I read he heard a loud pop, that must have been his idiocy booting up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nafljhy go_quote.gif
indeed, this is just amazing. gotta hand it to the lady. she's got some real balls.

My Trading Rep: HWC OCN Heat Ebay
post #78 of 364 (permalink) Old 02-23-2009, 08:53 PM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 297 (Unique: 218)
I have spare time if you ever want me to come help you do anything, Just don't kiss me because I don't want mono, Drop me a line if you get board some day and want some company.
post #79 of 364 (permalink) Old 02-26-2009, 03:04 AM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 165 (Unique: 134)
ahg i just read through all this, i wish i was here from the start i knew it was l4d just from the picture with all the writing on the wall and bloody handprint. i admit the others were no help but that one soooo gave it away. Boooo for giving in, ill be awaiting a good mod.

post #80 of 364 (permalink) Old 02-26-2009, 03:55 AM - Thread Starter
New to Overclock.net

Quote:
Word.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DIRTYDUCK View Post
I have spare time if you ever want me to come help you do anything, Just don't kiss me because I don't want mono, Drop me a line if you get board some day and want some company.
Thanks DD. I've been bored these last few days. I'm actually going back to school because...well...I'll tell you in a second. (read last 2 paragraphs)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildfire99 View Post
ahg i just read through all this, i wish i was here from the start i knew it was l4d just from the picture with all the writing on the wall and bloody handprint. i admit the others were no help but that one soooo gave it away. Boooo for giving in, ill be awaiting a good mod.
Thanks Wild. I didn't want to give in. I was having fun with the clues, but no one was getting it except for DD. I know some of my clues didn't make sense at first, but...I couldn't help myself. The first 5 pictures are more of what I'm gonna do to the case than clues to the actual theme, but they helped.

O, and an update for my health. You guys are might get a laugh. I went back to the doctor on Monday to get checked by a different doctor. He heard my speak and had this determined look to get me fixed up. He looked at my sinuses and literally said "Wow, your sinuses are really messed up." Not exactly the thing you wanna hear, but at least he didn't threaten me with mono. He said my sinuses were severely congested with really REALLY thick mucus and were irritated. He told me it was the thing causing me headaches, sore throats, swollen tonsils, fevers, chills, depressed appetite and fatigue. Those little things cause all that! He gave me some Sudafed and now all is better. Didn't have mono after all.

You'd be surprised how crazy Oregon is about Sudafed. It's the only state that requires a prescription for it, or any other medication that uses Sudafed in it. I went to my Safeway to get some of that Robitussin with the Sudafed in it because my throat was so swollen that it was hard to swallow the pills. They keep that stuff behind the pharmacist counter, and when I asked for some, the pharmacist about went crazy. Almost accused me of trying to get it to make meth. I was like "Can you hear my voice? Do you want to look at my sinuses? I'm dying here." And they proceeded to kick me out of the store. Crazy huh? I managed to smash a pill and got the swelling down enough to take the pills. Stupid Oregon meth capital of the world... /rant

Completed Case Mods:

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in