SMA8-A/STH10 Parts wanted - Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community

Forum Jump: 

SMA8-A/STH10 Parts wanted

post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 07-23-2019, 12:44 AM - Thread Starter
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 0
SMA8-A/STH10 Parts wanted

Just wondering if anyone has some spare parts they could spare or I could buy off them.

Parts for SMA8-A
- 560/480 side rad-mount (with adaptor rails)
- 39mm top

Parts for SMA8-A/STH10
- 39mm top (is reversible/interchangeable)

Note 1: Factory sealed if possible (there are factory sealed parts out there, but are usually snapped up within a few seconds)...Would happily entertain preowned/used parts.

Note 2: First post on OC.N so if I'm posting in the wrong place, apologises and please let me know where I'm suppose to post

Thanks in advance
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 08-11-2019, 10:34 AM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 38 (Unique: 24)
I have brand new black 39mm ventilated top for STH10, still in a org. pkg. I got it before CL went out and I have never used it.
I have no clue what you mean "is reversible/interchangeable"

If the price is right I have other parts I'm considering on selling, including black STH10 case with pedestal, ventilated and solid side panels, ventilated and solid front bays and more.

I have and brand black new S8S with lots of parts e.g. main mid case divider 2x HDD cages, both sides half window half ventilated for that case.

Most parts for STH10 are still in org. pkg.

Last edited by NewUser16; 08-11-2019 at 10:44 AM.
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 08-11-2019, 03:25 PM
Tetrapyloctomist

Rep: 19 (Unique: 18)
Quote: Originally Posted by NewUser16 View Post
with lots of parts
Not the OP, but since you've mentioned it;
There are a number of parts i'm looking for or would be willing to purchase for extras; any chance you could make a list somewhere?

Pride, honour and purity.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 08-13-2019, 10:15 PM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 38 (Unique: 24)
Sorry for late response

I have so many extra parts tbh. I don't know where to start.

I don't have a complete list but here are few parts:

STH10 case with pedestal in black in excellent condition, there are few holes but only in 120mm fan covers
39mm ventilated top
Standard top solid top
Front Flex-Bay 4x HDD cage with 120mm fan bracket
Lots of front Flex-Bays ventilated and solid
2x PSU brackets L&R
140.4 (560) STH10 Drop-in Top Radiator Mount
Set of plastic rails(top & bottom) for motherboard slighting tray
6x Lower Chamber Covers Solid and ventilated
Several sets of mounting brackets for 5.25”
Both side doors, L&R one with XXL window one Solid

Ton of hinges, nuts and screws, locking clips black and SS that came with the case in the bag.

Most of the parts are still in their org. package, all parts are black

NOTE: I'm actually getting all parts together with pictures and probably post them on eBay or kijiji, there is a lot and as I said most are brand new and the one that are used are in perfect condition, not a scratch.

Last edited by NewUser16; 08-14-2019 at 05:50 AM.
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 08-14-2019, 12:37 PM
Tetrapyloctomist

Rep: 19 (Unique: 18)
Quote: Originally Posted by NewUser16 View Post
Sorry for late response
No worries at all;
Got me an S8 plus pedestals, am after certain parts i did not have time to get; that i'm also probably never going to need either, lol, but better safe than sorry!

You mentioned ebay so i'm not sure if i should bother you further from here, but perhaps you could at least post in the marketplace section first? An early warning of sorts for us oc.net locals interested.. problem with ebay is that often enough, by the time you see it, it's gone. If on the other hand you made a thread here first, you know?

* edit: Am in EU, imperial here is a bit of a thing.. while i can get me whatever i need, the variety of available parts is problematic; am trying (and failing) to find identical screws to the ones CL used; am talking about the 'standard' black 6-32 panheads you'd use for most accessories and flex bays. Since you mentioned a ton of screws, i'd be more than interested in parting you with some of them. Do please list them separately if you have extras. Not sure if it's just me, but.. just can't get them, not from here.
Here's a link for some visual aid: https://www.amazon.ca/CaseLabs-Screw.../dp/B01BFNWN1Y
If you do have enough to sell them as a standalone, would sincerely appreciate an appropriate, separate listing.

Pride, honour and purity.

Last edited by Aenra; 08-14-2019 at 12:47 PM.

Tags
buy/sell , Caselabs

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in