SMA8 I/O panel wanted or USB/Audio part - Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community

Forum Jump: 

SMA8 I/O panel wanted or USB/Audio part

post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-09-2019, 02:02 PM - Thread Starter
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 0
SMA8 I/O panel wanted or USB/Audio part

Looking for a SMA8 front I/O panel with x 4 USB 3.1 type C, HDMI, USB 3.0 and HD Audio. or just the x 4 USB/Audio slot in section will be fine, the power on and reset switch are fine but will replace all if I can get one. can anybody help in pointing me in the right direction please.

Are there other alternatives out there? if so where?

Thanks to all that comment.

cistec

Last edited by cistec; 09-10-2019 at 02:41 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-10-2019, 06:29 AM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 43 (Unique: 29)
All front I/Os that CL were using where made by Silverstone, you can still purchase it..I think, unless you need the whole brackets to mount them.

Last edited by NewUser16; 09-10-2019 at 06:41 AM.
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-10-2019, 09:15 PM
Tetrapyloctomist

Rep: 21 (Unique: 20)
Nope, would have already linked it to him if so;
They discontinued that particular product right after CL closed doors. Not a coincidence methinks, timing considered and all.

Barring a used part, the OP would have to look elsewhere or get creative unfortunately.

Pride, honour and purity.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-11-2019, 04:20 AM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 43 (Unique: 29)
Quote: Originally Posted by Aenra View Post
Nope, would have already linked it to him if so;
They discontinued that particular product right after CL closed doors. Not a coincidence methinks, timing considered and all.

Barring a used part, the OP would have to look elsewhere or get creative unfortunately.
I didn't realize that, I should have look first, It feels like I was looking at some of them not to long ago, must have been whey back while CL was still operational..time is flying by.

There are still some on Amazon but with USB3, not quite what he might need but might be an option I guess.
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-12-2019, 05:16 AM
Tetrapyloctomist

Rep: 21 (Unique: 20)
Quote: Originally Posted by NewUser16 View Post
time is flying by
Yeap..
I only noticed it myself when some other member in the CL owners club was asking after one, went over to get him a link and, yeah.. nothing.

To the OP, i'd do some searching for AKASA products; they tend to make a lot of stuff within the accessories/addons/younameit category, you might find something similar in dimensions. they're standardised, so you stand a good chance.
(mentioning AKASA as they should be the easiest to search for, other brands do exist)

Pride, honour and purity.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in