Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community - View Single Post - Razer Synapse 2.0 software/mouse unusable if you dont have an internet connection or their servers are down...

View Single Post
post #24 of (permalink) Old 10-27-2012, 11:23 AM - Thread Starter
channelx99
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 28 (Unique: 24)
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5nak3 View Post

I actually can't believe what I've just read in this thread. OP, this might be a daft question, but why can't you return the mouse for a refund?
I know for a fact if this happened to me I would be sending that mouse from whence it came. I guess due to the UK's inability to offer a decent PC store locally, I make all my purchases online and am covered under the distance selling rights to an extent, but seriously it seems to me you've paid good money to a company to use their product which clearly isn't fit for the purpose that you bought it for, so why not get your money back?
More than likely I will be Ive got a while on the return period. Waiting to see what Razer has to say about it first though but Im guess that might be futile.
Its a shame though because I dont know any mice that have all the buttons on the side like the Nagas do.