Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community - View Single Post - [Official] Cooler Master ATCS 840 Owners Club

View Single Post
post #4145 of (permalink) Old 04-25-2013, 06:31 PM
cohibaman
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 1 (Unique: 1)
Howdie all, can you sign me up as Cool Master ATCS 840 club member. I have finally got around to posting my pics, as I have got my case completed with the components I wanted. As far as the rating of this case, I would think that it would be one of the best, and pretty hard to come close to it, with most modern cases today. There are a few flaws which could be rectified (which goes with practically any case) but all and all it looks eloquent and is a dream to work on...just love it. Still got some cable management to do (sleeving) and try to hide more wires. The only mod I have done is reverse the cage that the power supply sits on, (if a fan is mounted in front of the power supply,on the bottom the screen is not accessible for cleaning), so now the screen can be pulled out from the back of the case. (there is a guy on YouTube that shows you how to do it with this case, should you be interested)