Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community - View Single Post - [Official] Cooler Master ATCS 840 Owners Club

View Single Post
post #4149 of (permalink) Old 05-05-2013, 06:01 PM
oldAMDnew2Intel
OlderBuilder

Rep: 4 (Unique: 4)
Hi Everyone,

First, had to open my 840 for a rebuild and discovered this thread/"club"...it's helped a lot. In reading the helpful posts, I would like to be a member of the ACTS 840 club. I just love this case, which by the way, is the only re-usable component I could use for the Intel workstation I'm building. Hopefully, this will be my last one for a while:D.

First, due to where my system is located, the room starts boiling by mid-afternoon and doesn't cool off until after 8 pm!!! I live in an older house where my study gets the rising sun and there's NO air conditioning...so I had to change the CPU cooler from the Antec H2O 920 to Swiftech's H220, as well as add different case fans for exhaust [in addition to taking off the ill-thought-out interior filters]. Also, I'm having a devil of a time with my cable management--both inside and out!

I'd appreciate any help and suggestions with managing all the cables I have. Not only does it look bad, but they reduce air flow and those outside can cause shots due to weight on some [even though I try to keep them off each other].

Thanks,
Programming Kat
OR...oldAMDnew2Intel