Overclock.net banner

Hello Everyone

548 views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  J7SC 
#1 · (Edited)
Hello everyone, first time user on here and first time build being done. Heard plenty of good things of this forum so thought I’d be part of the community.
Current Build being put together-

CPU-Ryzen 5 3600x
Motherboard- Aorus X570 Master w/ Monoblock EK-Quantum Momentum
Ram-G.Skill Trident Z Neo 16gb 3600mhz cl14
Storage-Corsair Mp600 1tb (x2) will have 4tb total eventually/ being used with Asus Hyper for NVMe RAID setup
GPU- MSI 5700xt Gaming X w/Water block by Alphacool-Eisblock Aurora
PSU-Corsair Rmx 1000w 80+gold
Case-Lian Li 011XL
Radiator- Black Ice Xtreme 2 360

#2 ·
Hello everyone, first time user on here and first time build being done. Heard plenty of good things of this forum so thought I’d be part of the community.
Current Build being put together-

CPU-Ryzen 5 3600x
Motherboard- Aorus X570 Master w/ Monoblock EK-Quantum Momentum
Ram-G.Skill Trident Z Neo 16gb 3600mhz cl14
Storage-Corsair Mp600 1tb (x2) will have 4tb total eventually/ being used with Asus Hyper for NVMe RAID setup
GPU- MSI 5700xt Gaming X w/Water block by Alphacool-Eisblock Aurora
PSU-Corsair Rmx 1000w 80+gold
Case-Lian Li 011XL
Radiator- Black Ice GTX360

Hello & welcome. It looks like you're going to have fun with your new build, specs and all !

#4 ·
Yes I can't wait till it's finished. Thank you. Ran into some slight issue with getting my hands on the Lian li o11xl gpu riser but trying to figure it out now.
Riser cables don't like me. I got one which came with my TT Core P5 and it works as advertised, but any other time I used them it as <> frustration. Best of luck...also, the Lian Li 011XL should afford you a lot of different mounting options - it's huge !

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.