Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community - View Single Post - What do YOU want to see in a power supply?

View Single Post
post #222 of (permalink) Old 07-25-2013, 04:23 AM
JambonJovi
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 71 (Unique: 60)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bit_reaper View Post

It might also sound weird but I think there would be a market for optional un-traditional cables. Like cables that are single strand instead of multi-strand so you would do 90° bends and have the cables actually hold the form or cables where the insulator is clear showing off the copper wire inside. That would be pretty cool.

Oh and someone should make different angled PCI-E adapters so it would be easier to route the cables.

Something in the style of this-->

That idea would look good with a single (possibly 2 card) setup, but what would you do in a case of a triple or quad sli ? Wouldn't work. You're limited by the space between individual cards,
which in a lot of cases is only a couple mm.. Im all in favour of 90° connectors tho thumb.gif

Jambons for everyone!

Intel Pentium G3258 Owners Thread
NVIDIA GTX 750Ti Owner's club
Raspberry Pi Owner's Club
The Windows 10 Club
+1GHz Overclock Club

QX6700 @ 3.7GHz Validation
G3258 @ 4.6GHz Validation

LOL-worthy Quotes! (Click to show)
"Getting a 4670 non k is like getting half of a pizza." -PontiacGTX
"Ribbed, for your airflow." - Polska
"Cool. A Noctua NH-D14-esk cooler that doesn't look like it is made of questionable bodily fluids." -sciencegey
"I dont know what a 'Gank' is, but replace the 'G' with a 'W' and you've got yourself a winner." -singh_shady
"Let's sacrifice a goat!!!" -Cyclops
"All this talk of butts makes me think of a PC case in the shape of
an arse with I/O ports where the sun don't shine. Now I want one." -Werne
"If i put my gpu in microwave that will fix my gpu bruhs?" -nikos97
"Either you die a noob, or you live long enough to be called a cheater." -blaze2210