Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community - View Single Post - Waterfox 56.0.2: 7 January [Free, open and private web browser.]

View Single Post
post #5199 of (permalink) Old 09-07-2013, 06:50 PM
Tarnix
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 42 (Unique: 40)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hsn786 View Post

Why can't you guys just have some patience, doh.gif ? Mr.Alex hasn't got a hundred workers under him to help him with the release nor he is a one man army? He has a life and since he's doing this for free and in his free time, respect him for that and just be patient.
Well said. Some of the comments here looks more like threats to stop paying for a product than saddened users.
Intimidation doesn't work when the user isn't giving anything in exchange of a product. Actually, it just makes things worse.

Good to know that Waterfox is still being working on. thumb.gif

"If you just baseline act like a respectable human being, you can be as weird as you want and people are gonna love you. Real people. Like, people you actually see. Not prepubescent boys behind keyboards and computer screens." - Elimoar stuffz (Click to show)
‎"I like offending people because I think people that get offended should be offended" - Linus Torvalds
Babbahimself: all my tech is alien
Babbahimself: from the planet overclockula
FX-8350 @ 5285 MHz | Phii 1055T @ 4144 MHz | GTX560 @ 1000MHz | current 3DMark firestrike record