Crysis 2 Benchmark Tool
Source and download link 1Source and download link 2
“Adrenaline Crysis 2 Benchmark Tool” offers a quick and easy way for measuring your hardware performance using Crytek's Crysis 2. Supporting several maps, image quality settings and resolutions with a simple and intuitive interface, several tests can be executed sequentially, making life easier for hardcore users and professional reviewers.
The tool also supports Ranked mode tests, where quality settings are verified against changes in order to allow a more fair comparison between several hardware configurations. The results can be sent to Adrenaline BenchZone, where you can share and compare your results against several other results of BenchZone users, using an exclusive ranking system classified by global result and by video card used.
•Portuguese and English versions
•Supports several queued tests
•Supports image quality settings (HIGH, VERY HIGH, EXTREME and ULTRA)
•Supports Anti-Aliasing filters (experimental)
•Supports 3 timedemos (Central Park, Downtown and Times Square)
•Windows XP SP2 or Windows Vista/Windows 7 (32-bit or 64-bit)
•Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 or newer
•Microsoft C++ 2008 Runtime SP2 or newer
•Need game update to 1.9 patch (DirectX 11)
•The tool is being updated regularly to fix reported bugs
•Requires Crysis 2 (full game)
•Requires admin rights (run the program as administrator)
184.108.40.206 - 09/28/2011
- Fix for login problem due to domain change
220.127.116.11 - 07/15/2011
- Added quality presets for BenchZone's Hall of Fame (Performance, Quality and Xtreme)
18.104.22.168 - 07/08/2011
- Fix for multi-display resolutions (AMD Eyefinity, NVIDIA Surround)
22.214.171.124 - 07/07/2011
- Workaround for multi-GPU systems issues (flickering/multi-gpu not working) found on build 126.96.36.199
188.8.131.52 - 07/04/2011
- Added new internal verification of quality settings.
- Added extra procedures for restoration of files after the benchmark tool is terminated.
184.108.40.206 - 07/03/2011
- New benchmark engine handling
220.127.116.11 - 07/02/2011
- Removed external dependency of a program's module
- Removed timedemo Downtown/Autotest
18.104.22.168 - 07/02/2011
- Added support for game patch 1.9.
- Introduced support for DX11 and Ultra quality mode.
- New interface.
- Improved timedemos.
- Added support for submitting results to Adrenaline BenchZone.
- Improved Steam support (special thanks to Guilherme Sollero aka SHAFT for his help)
- Version numbering changed to full version.
0.15 - 15/04/2011
- New installer.
- New timedemos.
- Removed unavailable AA modes (8xQ, etc.)
- The program now checks for newer version when it's started.
0.14 - 14/04/2011
- Savegames created during the benchmark are removed after the test finishes.
0.13 - 14/04/2011
- Autoexec.cfg is kept even it didn't existed before. The program now deletes the file to avoid the game enter benchmark mode the next time it's opened.
0.12 - 13/04/2011
- AA modes changed to reflect changes from Crysis/Crysis Warhead.
0.11 - 13/04/2011
- Program title changed.
- Fixed game config path.
0.10 - 13/04/2011
- First release.