Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community - View Single Post - [Build Log] i7-4770k - GTX 780 Ti SLI - Corsair 750D - Custom Liquid Cooling

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 11-10-2013, 10:53 PM - Thread Starter
brandon6199
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 75 (Unique: 69)
Intel Core i7-4770k - ASUS Maximus VI Formula Z87 - (2) EVGA GTX 780 Ti SLI - Corsair Obsidian 750D - Custom Liquid Cooling

Please note: Water-cooling loop diagram is a work-in-progress and subject to change

Hello everyone thumb.gif

First off, I would like to thank OCN for all of the feedback and support you've given me over the past couple weeks. I recently sold my build (i7 950, GTX 480, 6GB DDR3) and have been out of the loop for a while in regards to keeping up-to-date with all of the hardware news as of late. The last time I was following hardware tech this closely was around the release of the GTX 480. Needless to say, it's been a while, and you kind folks at OCN never fail when it comes to helping out a fellow overclocker with his new build. Your feedback is greatly appreciated, and I intend to give back to the community with a detailed build-log of my new rig. smile.gif

Please keep in mind that this will be my first attempt at setting up a custom water cooling loop... I sure do hope this goes well! thumb.gif

Purpose of this build: For gaming in 1440p and achieving high overclocks on the GPU and GPU's using a custom loop

Main Components:

Liquid Cooling Components:

Navigation Links