Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community - View Single Post - [Build Log] CaseLabs Panda (SMA8, 4930K, RIVE, GTX 780 Ti Classified K|NGP|N Edition)

View Single Post
post #6 of (permalink) Old 04-18-2014, 05:28 PM - Thread Starter
Kimir
uh oh.

Rep: 255 (Unique: 160)
Then I put the components I already had in the case, done some quick pics.
Warning: Images! (Click to show)

Size comparison of SMA8 to my Fractal, no wonder the Rampage IV look tiny in it lachen.gif

Then I ordered the black front bezel for the Aquaero 6 XT, because it look better, right?

I've been trying to put some heatsink on the area known to heat up and yet uncovered by the WB, with spare heatsink and thermal pad stickers I had, will gonna replace that.

So far, what I am missing as of today? all of this: redface.gif

From my watercooling shop:
Mayhem X1 Transparent 1 liter x4 - In Stock
eLoop B12-PS - 120*120*25mm, <21.2dB, 62CFM, 400-1500RPM x7 - In Stock
Temperature Probe HighFlow Double Thread 1/4 "Male / Female - Black / Nickel - In Stock
GPU heatsinks 15x15mm (Set of 10) - In Stock
Thermal pad Ultra High Performance ADHESIVE 5W/mk 15 * 15 * 0.5mm - In Stock
Temperature Probe 80cm - Black sleeve - In Stock
Koolance quick connect - G1 / 4 "Male - High Flow FEMALE - Black - QD3-FG4-BK x6 - In Stock
Koolance quick connect hose 10/13mm High Flow MALE - Black - QD3-M10X13-BK x6 - Out of Stock
Radiator NexXxoS UT60 Full Cuivre 480 x2 - In Stock
Radiator NexXxoS UT60 Full Cuivre 240 - In Stock
EK-PSC Adapter 90° G1/4 Black x10 - In Stock
EK-CSQ Fittings 10mm - Black x10 - In Stock

Yeah, because of one item (and maybe only few of them, because I ordered 6 and it was showing in stock at the time I ordered) they are not shipping, most shop in France work this way.
They are not taking you money until the good is shipped and not ship until everything is in stock (doesn't work that way for business btw).

From EVGA:
EVGA SuperNOVA 1300 G2 Power Supply - Out of Stock
G2/P2 White Power Supply Cable Set (Individually Sleeved) - Not released (to be release next week on EVGA US store)

Oh, and next week I should receive my EVBot I got on Ebay this week, from @Jabba1977 wheee.gif