Originally Posted by The Robot
What negative rumors? Could be just Intel's damage control.
I mean Computex is in 4 1/2 hours then we will know for sure, but so far I've heard :
- Not many details about the exact specifications of Ryzen 3000 CPUs at computex
- More focus on X570 boards
- The rumors of 3600X at 8c/16t 4.8GHZ and 3700X at 12c/24t 5.0GHZ are false.
- 3600/3600X is not an 8c/16t but still 6c/12t like 2600
- 3700/3700X is not 12c/24t but still 8c/16t like 2700
- clockspeeds are not close to 5GHZ, bust closer to like 4.3 to 4.5 GHZ
- high power draw
- prices are nothing special
- Navi mostly absent and most Ryzen talk at E3 in 2 weeks
This is just whispers and what is floating around. I do not claim that any of this is true. Do not quote me or hold me responsible for this. I am not even sure what to believe right now.