[Nvidia] GeForce Experience 2.1 Adds In-Game FPS Counter, Shadow Mode For Desktop Capture & More - Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community
Forum Jump: 

[Nvidia] GeForce Experience 2.1 Adds In-Game FPS Counter, Shadow Mode For Desktop Capture & More

post #1 of 45 (permalink) Old 06-02-2014, 08:04 AM - Thread Starter
Pigeon Poop Enthusiast

Rep: 256 (Unique: 188)
Quote:
GeForce Experience 2.0 was a major revision to the popular system-enhancing application, introducing ShadowPlay Desktop Capture, ShadowPlay for notebooks, GameStream for notebooks, Remote GameStream, advanced Twitch streaming options, and many other improvements.

GeForce Experience 2.1, available now, improves several of those features and adds an in-game frame rate counter, push to talk microphone capture, ShadowPlay ‘Shadow Mode’ Desktop Capture support, plus additional tweaks and changes. Download now via GeForce.com or open GeForce Experience's self-update function. For more detail on each of GeForce Experience 2.1’s enhancements, keep reading.

Additional GeForce Experience 2.1 Changes

In addition to the headline features above, GeForce Experience 2.1 introduces several other enhancements:

• Gameplay can now be recorded at up to 2560x1600, natively
  • Audio synchronization when editing with Adobe Premiere Pro is improved
  • Twitch streaming stability has been improved
  • ShadowPlay remains enabled after enabling new GeForce Experience updates via the in-app updater
  • In-app software update installation speed has been improved
  • Various bug fixes resolve a variety of issues

Source

I see the FPS counter being pretty useful for those that rather not use third party apps like Rivatuner or Fraps.

{CPU} i9-9900K @ 5200 {MB} Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master {Ram} Ballistix 64GB DDR4 @ 4000C16
{GPU} Gigabyte Aorus 5700XT {Case} TT P3 {PSU} Evga SuperNova 1200W P2 {Fans} Corsair ML120 Pros
{Rads} EKWB XE 360 {Pump} EK-XRES 140 Revo D5 {Block} EK Velocity {Monitor} LG 32" 32UD99-W 4K
{NVME's} {1} Samsung 970 Evo 500GB (MacOS) {2} Samsung 970 Pro 512GB (W10) {3} Inland Premium 1TB (Storage)
{Keyboard} Corsair K70 RGB MK2 Blues {Mouse} Logitech G502
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 45 (permalink) Old 06-02-2014, 08:16 AM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 1 (Unique: 1)
i always uncheck GeForce Experience when installing drivers, I guess i'll check this out..

post #3 of 45 (permalink) Old 06-02-2014, 08:25 AM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 7 (Unique: 7)
What I am wishing for is separate audio channels like in DXtory! I'd love to keep my teamspeak separate. Problem with DXtory is that I just don't have enough disk space... :-( Here's to hoping that the add this feature!

skull.gif[Official] Delidded Crewman skull.gif
My Cards: Nvidia 8800GTX -> Gainward GTX295 -> MSI 560Ti SLI -> Club 3-d 7950 Xfire -> EVGA GTX690
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 45 (permalink) Old 06-02-2014, 08:32 AM
Meow!

Rep: 243 (Unique: 204)

Oh finally, all the features I waited for a long time. 1600p recording but stuck at 30FPS :/ Push to Talk finally and bug fix for Premiere, couldn't be any happier.

~ Nothing to see here ~

post #5 of 45 (permalink) Old 06-02-2014, 08:32 AM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 11 (Unique: 11)
I'm not sure if i'm doing something wrong but I tried shadowplay for the first time b/c i wanted to start recording gameplay footage it doesn't seem like rocket signs i turned it on then in game i hit the function key and it would not run......i'm running 2x 780ti and i have the Qnix OC to 96hz is it not compatible ??

post #6 of 45 (permalink) Old 06-02-2014, 08:35 AM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 100 (Unique: 88)
Quote:
Originally Posted by flv1333 View Post

What I am wishing for is separate audio channels like in DXtory! I'd love to keep my teamspeak separate. Problem with DXtory is that I just don't have enough disk space... :-( Here's to hoping that the add this feature!

Oh god yes! Seperate audio channels is definitely what I'm waiting for :/
post #7 of 45 (permalink) Old 06-02-2014, 08:37 AM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 73 (Unique: 65)
Looks good!

post #8 of 45 (permalink) Old 06-02-2014, 08:41 AM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 0
Does anyone know how to activate the in-game FPS counter? I can't find the settings anywhere
post #9 of 45 (permalink) Old 06-02-2014, 08:52 AM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 89 (Unique: 83)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robertinho95 View Post

Does anyone know how to activate the in-game FPS counter? I can't find the settings anywhere

its in the shadowplay tab, scroll down where you setup the hotkeys for recording

default should be alt+f12

i rebinded(?) the fps counter but i cant get it to show in game, what am i doing wrong? lol

post #10 of 45 (permalink) Old 06-02-2014, 08:54 AM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by DF is BUSY View Post

its in the shadowplay tab, scroll down where you setup the hotkeys for recording

default should be alt+f12

i rebinded(?) the fps counter but i cant get it to show in game, what am i doing wrong? lol

Ahh, thought it was a standalone feature. Only have a 560ti (due for upgrade, I know), thanks smile.gif

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in