[Kotaku] Command & Conquer Rivals Isn't What Fans Wanted, But It's Fun - Page 4 - Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community

Forum Jump: 

[Kotaku] Command & Conquer Rivals Isn't What Fans Wanted, But It's Fun

post #31 of 33 (permalink) Old 12-12-2018, 10:34 PM
New to Overclock.net
Kaltenbrunner Level 1

I thought CnC 3: Tiberium Wars and the Kane's Wrath "expansion" were the pinnacle . They still look pretty good, all and all, not that far off SC2. This video quality is low

Then CnC4 come along and I was so disappointed. I might have played all the way to level 3

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 33 (permalink) Old 12-13-2018, 11:25 AM
New to Overclock.net
jessiah

I play to Command & Conquer Rivals for a week and I must say that I am very surprised. It is very easy to play and very enjoyable. The parts are pretty fast and are really dynamic and engaging. The economic system is like that of royal clash.

__________________________________________________ ______________________________
https://www.icloudcentral.com/ https://kissanime.software/ https://getappvalley.com/

Last edited by jessiah; 12-17-2018 at 02:57 PM.
post #33 of 33 (permalink) Old 12-14-2018, 05:35 PM
Linux Evangelist
Jarhead is an unknown quantity at this point Jarhead is an unknown quantity at this point

EA should take a hint from Blizzard and do a remaster of the orignal C&C games updated for current systems. In fact Blizzard should take a hint from Blizzard and do a remaster of the Warcraft RTS games updated for current systems. I have never completed Warcraft 2 and would love to play it again, even if I have to bother with setting up WINE to do it. Have to do that for all the Starcrafts anyway, so no biggie.

I calculated the odds of this succeeding versus the odds I was doing something incredibly stupid... and I went ahead anyway.

If it's not coming out for the PC, it's dead to me.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in