[EuroGamer] DICE to move on from Battlefield 5 after summer update - Page 3 - Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community
Forum Jump: 

[EuroGamer] DICE to move on from Battlefield 5 after summer update

post #21 of 23 (permalink) Old 04-24-2020, 02:21 PM
Food Editor

Rep: 719 (Unique: 378)
Quote: Originally Posted by BugFreak View Post
As much as I like the GTA games of past that just sounds awful...
yeah, GTA-V is kinda trash

i assume i would hold a slightly different opinion if I had to clan to run heists with.

Add me on Steam, same name
R.I.P. Zawarudo, may you OC angels' wings in heaven.
If something appears too good to be true, it probably is.
Best R0ach Quote of all time : TLDR: Haswell might be the last legit gaming platform unless mice get their own non-USB interface on some newer architecture.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 23 (permalink) Old 04-24-2020, 02:32 PM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 458 (Unique: 389)
I want 2142 again, exactly the same as it was but with better graphics and more buildings/trees. They were pretty sparse maps looking back.

post #23 of 23 (permalink) Old 04-24-2020, 03:11 PM
Food Editor

Rep: 719 (Unique: 378)
supposedly rebuilt battlefront 2 is pretty legit now. but is forever "doomed" anyways because they missed the mark.

I'd love to jump in, but it always seems like no longer relevant titles are rife with exploitation. I'm gonna have to at least play the story episodes.

EA's Star Wars contract can't end soon enough. I really hope Disney doesn't renew under exclusivity. They should really let some other folks take a whack at the IP. It's the most iconic scifi IP in the world, and EA's done nothing but fark the whole thing up. The transactions aren't even the real issue. It's how the transactions work that's the issue, n if only that were the only issue.

the new single player is a solid 6-7/10, but at least it's a step in the right direction... even if its just Uncharted Star Wars.

Add me on Steam, same name
R.I.P. Zawarudo, may you OC angels' wings in heaven.
If something appears too good to be true, it probably is.
Best R0ach Quote of all time : TLDR: Haswell might be the last legit gaming platform unless mice get their own non-USB interface on some newer architecture.

Last edited by skupples; 04-24-2020 at 03:16 PM.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in