[YouTube] Project CARS 3 Reveal - Page 3 - Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community
Forum Jump: 

[YouTube] Project CARS 3 Reveal

post #21 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-09-2020, 06:24 AM
Overclocker

Rep: 155 (Unique: 102)
Quote: Originally Posted by ILoveHighDPI View Post
Apparently Turn10 is making good progress with racing AI. In one of the livestreams it was mentioned that next gen AI in Forza is competitive with the best hotlappers (actually finding the theoretical fastest lines).
I would not trust a word from turn10. A lot of issues they could have fixed with Forza7 but refused to do so. I'm not saying they couldnt. I'm saying they flat out refused. Then lied about a bunch of stuff.

You have to remember that engine they used for Forza7 was brand new and was suppose to be 100x better. Well it wasnt. It took a complete revolt from the community to get them to fix basic stuff:
Gamepad and steering wheel
Rules for multilayer
IQ fixes for certain cars.
GUI changes
Phyics
Etc
Which all took them a year to do so. And they wouldn't remove the that silly use of feet for distance instead of using time. Nor add tracks. They never felt that the game needed to be fixed and we're banning people on the forums for it. A ban in the forums meant you were banned from the game. Some made complaint's at the attorney generals office about that abuse to get it reversed

They showed me a level of ineptitude were I won't be buying 8. I just don't trust them. The community had enough of their hubris. As soon as horizon came out there was a mass exodus.

That's when they decided to start fixing the game. :
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in