[TechSpot] Steam's annual Summer Sale has arrived, offers hefty savings on 'thousands' of games - Page 7 - Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community

Forum Jump: 

[TechSpot] Steam's annual Summer Sale has arrived, offers hefty savings on 'thousands' of games

post #61 of 63 (permalink) Old 07-05-2020, 10:49 PM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 12 (Unique: 12)
Quote: Originally Posted by lucasj1974 View Post
Picked up a few that have been on my list for a while.....now if only I can find time to play them....
Refund the MGS titles.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #62 of 63 (permalink) Old 07-05-2020, 11:48 PM
FOCAL ARIA FTW

Rep: 362 (Unique: 282)
I bought Horizon Zero Dawn and got 5 EUR discount at checkout

FLOOR STANDING SYSTEM: FOCAL ARIA 948 WITH NAD C388 & NAD C568 & REGA PLANAR 3 / HOME CINEMA : YAMAHA AVENTAGE RX-A860
DESKTOP AUDIO: DENON AHD-2000/5000 -MARK LAWTON & DENON AHD-9200 WITH PIZZA STACK / TOPPING A50 HiFi BALANCED HEADPHONE AMP & D50S HI-RES DAC & P50 REGULATED LINEAR PSU

post #63 of 63 (permalink) Old 07-06-2020, 05:43 AM
Vermin Supreme 2020

Rep: 737 (Unique: 388)
Quote: Originally Posted by lucasj1974 View Post
Picked up a few that have been on my list for a while.....now if only I can find time to play them....
id skip odyssey and play origins, it's the least bad of the two. much more cohesive and non-MMO grind feeling.

I really hope the next one is a balance between the french revolution, and Ody/Origins. The maps are just way too large for how little quality content is found inside of them.

they should really make an MMO if that's what they wanna do, instead of turning one of their only decent franchises into an offline grind fest with little to no story, and combat way too basic to get you through that many hours of no story grinding.

Add me on Steam, same name
R.I.P. Zawarudo, may you OC angels' wings in heaven.
If something appears too good to be true, it probably is.

Last edited by skupples; 07-06-2020 at 05:47 AM.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in