Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community - View Single Post - OCN Aquaero Owners Club

View Single Post
post #2147 of (permalink) Old 10-02-2014, 03:06 AM
Mega Man
Missing friends

Rep: 700 (Unique: 431)
Quote:
Originally Posted by geggeg View Post

Thanks a lot, I don't have aquasuite to use since this is all on a test loop but I got the gist. +1 for the replies!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoggy View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by geggeg View Post

Thanks a lot, I don't have aquasuite to use since this is all on a test loop but I got the gist. +1 for the replies!
Can be also done directly at the device. Main menu tree -> user interface -> keys -> key tone.
teaching.gif

Rigbuilder and how to put it in your sig post-flame-small.gifpost-flame-small.gifpost-flame-small.gifpost-flame-small.gifpost-flame-small.gifpost-flame-small.gif budget components = budget resultsPearls before swine! (Click to show)
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsm106 go_quote.gif

Also rma wise, regardless of what vendor used it's always like getting a tooth pulled imo.
Quote:
Originally Posted by szeged go_quote.gif

I facepalmed when trying to explain cpu and gpu overclocking to him after he got his 4930k. It was like teaching trigonometry to a rock.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsm106 go_quote.gif

That's like wrapping your car around a pole then asking for warranty service.
Dont be hard on yourself, we all break stuff sooner or later.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwoCables go_quote.gif

I don't appreciate your judgment here. I am just stating facts. That's all I'm doing. If you are taking offense to it or something, then that's not my problem, so don't put it on me. Ok?...Good god man. You would know that if you would actually carefully read...