Greeting from India
A new member on OCN and a beginner in building P.C .
I am a Wildlife photographer based in India. And recently upgrading my P.C for my heavy Image editing Workflow.
Confused between CORSAIR cases , PSU & 140mm fans for exhaust .
Kindly help me choosing and there is no budget constraints but open for expert suggestions from your end . .
My selections so far :CORSAIR CASES
: Vengeance c 70 OR Carbide 500rPSU
: CORSAIR 650TX V2 & EVGA SUPER NOVA G2 ( But unfortunately not available in Country )FANS
: 2x Noctua (NF-A14 PWM) on top for Exhaust with any of the above cases.
My main purpose of buying these above mentioned cases is – Best Airflow system with optimum cooling Temp
1) Eizo monitor color edge cg 247
2) Windows 8.1 PRO 64- Bit
3) Nvidia GPU Quadro series - K 620 ( workstation / desktop graphic card )
4) Samsung 850 pro 128 – gb SSD ( Primary drive )
5) intel ( R) – i3 core ™ CPU 540 @3.06
6) intel Dh55pj Motherboard
7) SEAGATE 2 TB INTERNAL HDD
8) RAM 8.gb
9) Sony DVD HOME THEATRE 850 WATTS connected to comp.case (If its related to all this info.)
10) Local manufactured computer case and CPU .My Usage
: Exclusively working for Image editing in Heavy softwares like Adobe Photoshop Cs6 and 4 or 5 other Image editing software’s simultaneously , Browsing Heavy resolution Image sites and 4k videos content .NOTE
: ANY GAMES ! PRESENTLY OR IN FUTURE WILL NEVER BE PLAYED ON THIS SETUP .Future Upgradations
( In next 2 years ) :
( intel i-5 or i-7- 4770k CPU ) With same standard motherboard , 2 internal HDDS .
Kindly provide me the expert advises so that I can choose wisely.