Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community - View Single Post - [Official] OCN Beigemodders Club - From Trash to Treasure

View Single Post
post #331 of (permalink) Old 03-29-2015, 07:38 AM - Thread Starter
Jhereg10
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 30 (Unique: 22)
Wow I had some catching up to do!

If you are quoted here, it's because I just added you to Post #1 Members List. If you've recently posted and aren't on there, drop me a PM and I'll make sure you get in the mix. Feel free to add our club to your sig line.

Mod on, oh Beige Ones. Mod on.

-Jhereg10

Quote:
Originally Posted by gizmo247 View Post

This sounds like a fun club, I've been really looking into sleepers the past couple months and got my hands on a case that will be quite a challenge. Are any of you guys familiar with the Packard Bell A950-TWR? I'm planning on putting parts from my old rig into it, which includes an AMD 1090T x6 and a Windforce GTX 670 (would have been nicer to have a blower card but it will have to do.)

Also I am wanting to keep the outside as original as possible, the only modifications you should be able to see are the PCI slots not being standard for a computer like this and possibly a small cut above the power cord hole for the power supply toggle switch. I also want to cut the I/O off the original motherboard and throw it in the back so it isn't a gaping hole. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

ATX mounting points marked

That is just an awesome case. You are in and added to the list of members in Post 1.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Radnad View Post

Currently have a beigemod in progress, will post when complete. Who says dinosaurs are extinct!

And added as well. Please let us know as soon as you post a mod log!
Quote:
Originally Posted by trevorludgate View Post

@Jhereg10
May I join the club? My build log is here:
[COMPETITION] Beige Case Modding Competition
started on 03/19/15 last post 01/24/17 at 9:28pm 208 replies 13766 views

Totally in! Added to Post 1 members list. That is gonna be EPIC!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Powerg4 View Post

I'd like to join too if I'm not already a member! biggrin.gif
Still getting use to this site...
My build log is here:

Thanks! thumb.gif

You are now in! I've added your name to post #1. If you want, add our club signature to your signature line. Awesome start!
Quote:
Originally Posted by X-PREDATOR View Post

@Jhereg10

Can I join?? Link In Sig project is still in the works not done yet:thumb:

And you're in too! Added to post #1.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heedehcheenuh View Post

Add me. I have been refurbishing old systems for years. (Project NeeNeetoys) and want to get back into it. I am disabled but will still try to build a few more. I just purchased a Dell 790 with the i3 H2 chip and plan on shucking the sff case. I build most my rigs for folding and sell them to upgrade when I can. I do it on a budget and know how to make eye candy out of nothing. smile.gif

Heedehcheenuh
Chuck D
Fold on.....

P.S. Sorry for any typos...I have R.A, stage 3-4 fingers and hands are fudged up. tongue.gif

Looked at your old build log Neenee's Toy and added you. Mod on, good sir.