Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community - View Single Post - [AMD] AMD Financial Analyst Day 2015

View Single Post
post #95 of (permalink) Old 05-06-2015, 12:19 PM
Ganf
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 503 (Unique: 276)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinaesthetic View Post

Unless you live here in Texas in the USA. Where seven to eight months of the year are sweltering hot. I'd go with AMD, but even with me being in shape, it just gets too hot. I can't even run my 780 overclocked or it puts out too much heat in my room that it becomes noticeably uncomfortable. And that is with a ~650 square foot open living space (second story of my house).

I know I'm in the minority, but performance comes second to actually being able to game in a comfortable environment. In otherwords, I embrace efficiency over pure performance (although I do like the performance too tongue.gif!).

Man has an opportunity to turn his gaming room into a private sauna and he complains about it.

What's the world coming to? biggrin.gif

I only understood why my Mother had been so fond of the adage "Bread will always land butter side down" when one day, on a whim, I asked her if I had been born with such a lumpy head or if it came later. - Me.