Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community - View Single Post - [AMD] AMD Financial Analyst Day 2015

View Single Post
post #103 of (permalink) Old 05-06-2015, 12:29 PM - Thread Starter
maarten12100
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 369 (Unique: 231)
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxdarkreap3rxx View Post

The hell, 23c is hot? I was playing GTA V a few weeks ago on my two 290X cards on a hot day and my room temperature was 34c (little over 93f).
That's insane I wouldn't last 5 minutes in such a hot room. But yeah I find 23C already extremely hot I'm running a single 290 at that moment. If it got that hot I would open a window or put the house in cooling mode. I'm better with cold weather as I really can't stand hot weather.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ganf View Post

You're disqualified just on general principles. It never cools off during the summer in Florida. We regularly see temperatures of 32c with 80% humidity at midnight, and I don't use AC because it helps with my general health. Late night gaming sessions can literally replace calisthenics as a weight loss program under those conditions.

I take full advantage of it. biggrin.gif
redface.gif
We FL wouldn't be my first choice Colorado seems like a nice state decent temperatures just like here but far less wind. I hate the hard wind NL has since it's located at the coast. (I live near the sea ~5km)

But actually if I move ever in my life when I'm somehow filthy rich I would probably move to some poor country that has no people to annoy me and have a house built in the middle of nowhere.

I recently spotted an island in the Khuvsghul lake located in Mongolia. It seems like a very nice location isolated from the rest of the world in a already almost not populated area. Not really the greatest weather considering the whole lake freezes completely in the cold months.