Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community - View Single Post - ASUS X99 Sabertooth Owners Thread

View Single Post
post #30 of (permalink) Old 06-15-2015, 12:38 AM
DarkIdeals
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 60 (Unique: 45)
Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkSlippers View Post

The motherboard has various LEDS throughout the motherboard that tell you exactly what the error is. Check out the user manual available on ASUS's website. Having a smartphone is not a requirement, but a mere perk for potential customers that do have one. OC from my personal experience is on point.

As for lack of pictures... I've seen plenty of builds online using this motherboard, but this is a relatively new board so these things take time.

Where have you seen the pictures? I found ZERO on google images, one on linustechtips that i had to specifically ask a guy to upload for me, and a couple pics of one guys rig here that's right above our posts.

You have one of these boards? How well did it overclock for you? I'm trying to decide between this and a Rampage V, but after spending the $1,000 on a 5960X i could only afford a used Rampage V though, so i'm really stuck between which to get.

It's good to know that it'll show post error codes though, had me worried.

"Meanwhile, in AMorDor, Lisa Su-rons all seing eye, in secret...crafts an ultimate, inneficient, cache sharing processor of evil....yes....one 32nm ancient architecture to rule them all!! Using an army of 5.5Ghz (6ghz turbo) FX 9999 569w TDP 32 modul....er..core...CPUs to sweep down upon the kingdoms of Mentel and the Elven fortress of Nvideandell!" -Excerpt, The Lord of the Cores by C.P.U. Trollin