New Build, Inverted Layout, Cooling Options - Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community

Forum Jump: 

New Build, Inverted Layout, Cooling Options

post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 05-04-2019, 10:54 AM - Thread Starter
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 1 (Unique: 1)
New Build, Inverted Layout, Cooling Options

Hello there.

I've been acquiring pieces for a new build and have been trying to finalize my cooling method. I've browsed the forums here for awhile, and would like to get some opinions on my air cooling options and go from there.

First, thanks for your time in reading this post.

My current plan has the following components:

Motherboard: Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master (have in hand)
CPU: Intel 8086k (verified up to 5.3ghz @ 1.35v, have in hand), but could also change to an Intel 9900k (verified up to 5.2ghz @ 1.37v)
RAM: 4 x 8 GB Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR4 3200 (tall head spreader, have in hand from prior build)
GPU: EVGA 1080Ti SC Black with a Morpheus II (have in hand)
Storage: 2 x M.2 NVMe drives (no obstructions from drives or cables)
Case: Be Quiet Dark Base 700 in the inverted layout (my PC sits on a shelf that is anchored to the wall about 4 feet off of the floor to my left side, thus the inverted layout to put the glass window on the "correct" side)

My thoughts were the following:

Modify the Dark Base 700 by cutting up the top and front panels along with the rear fan mount and installing a mesh grill or dust filter depending on them being used for intake or exhaust.

Cooling Options:

A: Dual Intake (Front,Rear), Top Exhaust

Intake:
2 or 3 x 140 mm fans in the front to act as intakes for the GPU and other components (though with 3 it is more like 2.5 to the main component chamber, as the lowest mounted fan sits half into the PSU chamber)
1 x 140 mm fan on the rear to act as an intake for the CPU cooler

Exhaust:
1 - 3 x 120 or 140 mm fans in the top to exhaust air off of the GPU and other components (my thoughts are that these would pull up from the GPU and CPU to get rid of the hottest air)

Component Cooling:
GPU: Morpheus II with 2 x 120mm fans pulling air from under the cooler over the VRM and RAM and up out of the top of the case
CPU: Dual or Single Tower cooler with fan(s) pushing or pulling air from the rear through the tower over the RAM, meeting the front intake air and being exhausted out the top of the case

Notes:
This seems the best for the GPU as it provides fresh air for the Morpheus and shouldn't allow heat re-circulation with the pull configuration
CPU may not by cooled effectively if the front intake air meeting the CPU exhaust air isn't dealt with by the top exhaust fans, could have some residual heat build up at the bottom of the case, or hot air re-circulate some around the CPU cooler
May not need all or any exhaust fans

B: Front Intake, Dual Exhaust (Top, Rear)

Intake:
3 x 140 mm fans in the front to act as intakes for the GPU and other components (though with 3 it is more like 2.5 to the main component chamber, as the lowest mounted fan sits half into the PSU chamber)

Exhaust:
1 - 3 x 120 or 140 mm fans in the top to exhaust air off of the GPU and other components (my thoughts are that these would pull up from the GPU to get rid of the hottest air)
1 x 140 mm fan on the rear exhaust the CPU

Component Cooling:
GPU: Morpheus II with 2 x 120mm fans pulling air from under the cooler over the VRM and RAM and up out of the top of the case
CPU: Dual or Single Tower cooler with fan(s) pushing or pulling air from the front over the RAM through the tower and being exhausted out the rear of the case

Notes:
This seems the best for the GPU as it provides fresh air for the Morpheus and shouldn't allow heat re-circulation with the pull configuration
This may be better for the CPU as it can use front intake air and get rid of it out the rear

C: Dual Intake (Top, Rear), Front Exhaust

Intake:
3 x 140 mm fans in the top to act as intakes for the GPU and other components

Exhaust:
1 - 3 x 120 or 140 mm fans in the front to exhaust air off of the GPU, CPU and other components

Component Cooling:
GPU: Morpheus II with 2 x 120mm fans pushing air through the cooler over the VRM and RAM and being exhuasted out the front
CPU: Dual or Single Tower cooler with fan(s) pulling air from the rear through the tower over the RAM and being exhausted out the front

Notes:
This may not be best for the GPU as it could allow heat re-circulation around the Morpheus with the push configuration
This may be better for the CPU as it can use front intake air and get rid of it out the rear

If there is another option that you can see, let me know.

What equipment to use?

If possible I would prefer to have a black heatsink (for aesthetics), but isn't necessary.

I would also like to have completely black fans (no RGB necessary, prefer the fans to "blend" into the case). I have no issues replacing any pre-installed fans to fit the color scheme, even if they are solid performers, assuming the replacement is equal.

I would greatly prefer a CPU cooler that doesn't cover any RAM slots after fan mounting, but would sacrifice a couple not seen if it meant a worthy increase in cooling performance.

Based on those "restrictions", I'm currently looking at the following CPU coolers based on what I think will fit with my RAM and motherboard.

Phanteks PH-TC14PE (I would use only a center fan, replaced with all black)
Scythe Fuma Rev B (I would use only a center fan, replaced with all black)
Scythe Mugen 5 Rev B (I would use up to 2 fans, replaced with all black)
Noctua NH-D15 (I would use only a center fan, replaced with all black cromax)
Noctua NH-D15S (I would use only a center fan, replaced with all black cromax)
Noctua NH-U14S (I would use up to 2 fans, replaced with all black cromax)
Noctua NH-U12A (I would use up to 2 fans, replaced with all black cromax)
Thermalright Silver Arrow IB-E Extreme Rev B (I would use only a center fan, replaced with all black)
Thermalright True Spirit 140 Power (I would use up to 2 fans, replaced with all black)
Cryorig R1 Ultimate (I would use only a center fan, replaced with all black)

For replacement tower cooler fans, and case fans I'm currently looking at the following in 120 and 140mm sizes depending on application:

Be Quiet Silent Wings 3 High Speed PWM
Noctua Cromax PWM
Corsair ML Pro PWM
Phanteks MP

Some example configs could be ...

Cooling Option C with
Thermalright True Spirit 140 Power with a BQ SW3 High Speed 140 mm fan
Morpheus II with 2 x BQ SW3 High Speed 120 mm fans
4 x BQ SW3 High Speed 140 mm fans for intake (3 top, 1 rear)
3 x BQ SW3 High Speed 140 mm fans for exhaust (3 front)

or

Cooling Option C with
Noctua NH-U14S with a Noctua Cromax NF-A15HS 140 mm fan
Morpheus II with 2 x Noctua Cromax NF-S12A or NF-F12 120 mm fans
4 x Noctua Cromax NF-A15HS or NF-A14 140 mm fans for intake (3 top, 1 rear)
3 x Noctua Cromax NF-A15HS or NF-A14 140 mm fans for exhaust (3 front)

I thank you for trying to digest this if you have made it this far, and for any opinions and help you can provide. If I have missed something, please let me know.

Thanks

Mike
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	BQDB700InvCoolingC.png
Views:	8
Size:	736.8 KB
ID:	268118  

Name:	BQDB700InvCoolingB.png
Size:	718.0 KB
ID:	268120  

Name:	BQDB700InvCoolingA.png
Size:	723.2 KB
ID:	268122  

Last edited by schmittmj99; 05-04-2019 at 10:58 AM. Reason: Added cooling option images
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 05-05-2019, 04:21 AM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 1645 (Unique: 922)
Quote: Originally Posted by schmittmj99 View Post
Hello there.

I've been acquiring pieces for a new build and have been trying to finalize my cooling method. I've browsed the forums here for awhile, and would like to get some opinions on my air cooling options and go from there.

First, thanks for your time in reading this post.

My current plan has the following components:

CPU: Intel 8086k (verified up to 5.3ghz @ 1.35v, have in hand), but could also change to an Intel 9900k (verified up to 5.2ghz @ 1.37v)
RAM: 4 x 8 GB Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR4 3200 (tall head spreader, have in hand from prior build)
Case: Be Quiet Dark Base 700 in the inverted layout (my PC sits on a shelf that is anchored to the wall about 4 feet off of the floor to my left side, thus the inverted layout to put the glass window on the "correct" side)

Modify the Dark Base 700 by cutting up the top and front panels along with the rear fan mount and installing a mesh grill or dust filter depending on them being used for intake or exhaust.

Cooling Options:

A: Dual Intake (Front,Rear), Top Exhaust

Intake:
2 or 3 x 140 mm fans in the front to act as intakes for the GPU and other components (though with 3 it is more like 2.5 to the main component chamber, as the lowest mounted fan sits half into the PSU chamber)

Exhaust:
1 - 3 x 120 or 140 mm fans in the top to exhaust air off of the GPU and other components (my thoughts are that these would pull up from the GPU and CPU to get rid of the hottest air)

Component Cooling:
CPU: Dual or Single Tower cooler with fan(s) pushing or pulling air from the rear through the tower over the RAM, meeting the front intake air and being exhausted out the top of the case

Notes:
CPU may not by cooled effectively if the front intake air meeting the CPU exhaust air isn't dealt with by the top exhaust fans, could have some residual heat build up at the bottom of the case, or hot air re-circulate some around the CPU cooler

B: Front Intake, Dual Exhaust (Top, Rear)

Intake:
3 x 140 mm fans in the front to act as intakes for the GPU and other components (though with 3 it is more like 2.5 to the main component chamber, as the lowest mounted fan sits half into the PSU chamber)

Exhaust:
1 - 3 x 120 or 140 mm fans in the top to exhaust air off of the GPU and other components (my thoughts are that these would pull up from the GPU to get rid of the hottest air)
1 x 140 mm fan on the rear exhaust the CPU

Component Cooling:
CPU: Dual or Single Tower cooler with fan(s) pushing or pulling air from the front over the RAM through the tower and being exhausted out the rear of the case

Notes:

C: Dual Intake (Top, Rear), Front Exhaust

Intake:
3 x 140 mm fans in the top to act as intakes for the GPU and other components

Exhaust:
1 - 3 x 120 or 140 mm fans in the front to exhaust air off of the GPU, CPU and other components

Component Cooling:
GPU: Morpheus II with 2 x 120mm fans pushing air through the cooler over the VRM and RAM and being exhuasted out the front
CPU: Dual or Single Tower cooler with fan(s) pulling air from the rear through the tower over the RAM and being exhausted out the front

Notes:
This may not be best for the GPU as it could allow heat re-circulation around the Morpheus with the push configuration

If there is another option that you can see, let me know.

What equipment to use?

If possible I would prefer to have a black heatsink (for aesthetics), but isn't necessary.

I would also like to have completely black fans (no RGB necessary, prefer the fans to "blend" into the case). I have no issues replacing any pre-installed fans to fit the color scheme, even if they are solid performers, assuming the replacement is equal.

I would greatly prefer a CPU cooler that doesn't cover any RAM slots after fan mounting, but would sacrifice a couple not seen if it meant a worthy increase in cooling performance.

Based on those "restrictions", I'm currently looking at the following CPU coolers based on what I think will fit with my RAM and motherboard.

Phanteks PH-TC14PE (I would use only a center fan, replaced with all black)
Scythe Fuma Rev B (I would use only a center fan, replaced with all black)
Scythe Mugen 5 Rev B (I would use up to 2 fans, replaced with all black)
Noctua NH-D15 (I would use only a center fan, replaced with all black cromax)
Noctua NH-D15S (I would use only a center fan, replaced with all black cromax)
Noctua NH-U14S (I would use up to 2 fans, replaced with all black cromax)
Noctua NH-U12A (I would use up to 2 fans, replaced with all black cromax)
Thermalright Silver Arrow IB-E Extreme Rev B (I would use only a center fan, replaced with all black)
Thermalright True Spirit 140 Power (I would use up to 2 fans, replaced with all black)
Cryorig R1 Ultimate (I would use only a center fan, replaced with all black)

For replacement tower cooler fans, and case fans I'm currently looking at the following in 120 and 140mm sizes depending on application:

Noctua Cromax PWM
Corsair ML Pro PWM
Phanteks MP

Cooling Option C with

or

Cooling Option C with

I thank you for trying to digest this if you have made it this far, and for any opinions and help you can provide. If I have missed something, please let me know.

Thanks

Mike
Wow! That's a lot of thought and planning!

'A' will not work as well because the heated exhaut from CPU cooler is moving through the path of cool airflow to GPU which will warm it up.

'B' has the top fan near front of case drawing cool air coming in front right intake right back out the top front exhaust.

'C' top front fan is drawing cool air coming in top fan near front of casr right out the front exhaust.

I've found over the years that most of the time I don't need exhaust fans. Generally good pressure rated intakes (like be quiet! Silent Wings 3) and they will flow air through case nicely. I often cut all grill mesh out where it cannot be seen (like back and bottom vents). Sometimes I use round ring wire grills which are much lower airflow resistance than perferated panel vents. Link below has more info about grill resistance:
https://www.overclock.net/forum/22657923-post15.html

I suggest you use Ways to better Cooling' guide in link below as well as make a remote sensor thermometer like shown there to monitor and setup case airflow. Link below to 'Ways to Better Cooling'
https://www.overclock.net/forum/22319249-post5.html

Phanteks Owners Club Ways to Better Cooling
i7 980 @ 3.55GHz =PH-TC14PE w/2x TY-143 fans =Crucial Ballistix 3x4GB =GA-X58A-UD5 =ASUS GTX580 DirectCU II =Enermax Modu84+ =Define R2 w/3x TY-140 case intake fans; all PWM controlled by CPU fan socketPhanteks Enthoo Primo MoBo Rampage III Extreme CPUi7 980X
@ 4.0GHz =R1 Ultimate w/2x TY-143 fans =Dominator GT 6x2GB =Rampage III Extreme =ASUS GTX580 DirectCU II =TX850 =Enthoo Primo w/ custom castor base
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 05-05-2019, 08:29 AM
Shooting down fallacies

Rep: 390 (Unique: 269)
Quote: Originally Posted by doyll View Post
I've found over the years that most of the time I don't need exhaust fans. Generally good pressure rated intakes (like be quiet! Silent Wings 3) and they will flow air through case nicely. I often cut all grill mesh out where it cannot be seen (like back and bottom vents). Sometimes I use round ring wire grills which are much lower airflow resistance than perferated panel vents. Link below has more info about grill resistance:
https://www.overclock.net/forum/22657923-post15.html
Agreed. In this particular circumstance, I would try front and rear intake with nothing up top. Also try front intake, rear exhaust with the top open and see what works better.

Quote: Originally Posted by schmittmj99 View Post

Noctua Cromax PWM
Corsair ML Pro PWM
Phanteks MP

Cooling Option C with

or

Cooling Option C with
I've run numerous tests with all of the fans you have listed. Were it my build, the SW3 would be first choice by a wide margin. None of the others matches the noise/performance of them, and they have by far the nicest sound signature.

Yeah....the little girl hentai avatar is really creeping me out....
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 05-06-2019, 06:13 AM
New to Overclock.net

Best may be with top vents blocks except for ones directly over GPU fans as intakes with fans moving cool intake air to GPU fans.

Like Ciarlatano said, experiment and monitor compoennt temps or even better monitor airflow temp going to components and pick the best combination and fan speed curves.

i7 980 @ 3.55GHz =PH-TC14PE w/2x TY-143 fans =Crucial Ballistix 3x4GB =GA-X58A-UD5 =ASUS GTX580 DirectCU II =Enermax Modu84+ =Define R2 w/3x TY-140 case intake fans; all PWM controlled by CPU fan socketPhanteks Enthoo Primo MoBo Rampage III Extreme CPUi7 980X
@ 4.0GHz =R1 Ultimate w/2x TY-143 fans =Dominator GT 6x2GB =Rampage III Extreme =ASUS GTX580 DirectCU II =TX850 =Enthoo Primo w/ custom castor base
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 05-07-2019, 07:16 AM
New to Overclock.net

GA-Z390 Aorus Master rev.1.0 has 89.6mm center CPU to near side of nearest 16x PCIe socket and 69.3mm to near side of nearest 4x which are are probably not using. Center CPU to near side of RAM is 52mm.

post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 05-16-2019, 03:34 PM - Thread Starter
New to Overclock.net

Hello there again.

Since I am a big procrastinator, I haven't done anything yet. I have gone over my initial plans and revised some things based on some feedback.

Here is where I now stand:

The current plan has the following components:

RAM: 4 x 8 GB Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR4 3200 (tall heat spreader, have in hand from prior build)

Cooling Options:

Revised A: Front Intake, Dual Exhaust (Top, Rear)

Intake:
2 x 140 mm fans in the front

Exhaust:
Natural exhaust due to static pressure (option to add dedicated fans to top and/or rear)

Component Cooling:
CPU: Dual or Single Tower cooler with fan(s) pushing air from the front through the tower and being exhausted out the rear of the case

Revised B: Dual Intake (Front, Top), Rear Exhaust

Intake:
3 x 120 mm fans in top
1 x 120/140 mm fan in the front

Exhaust:
Natural exhaust due to static pressure (option to add dedicated fan to the rear)

Component Cooling:
GPU: Morpheus II with 2 x 120mm fans pushing air through the cooler over the VRM and RAM and being exhuasted out the rear
CPU: Dual or Single Tower cooler with fan(s) pushing air from the front through the tower and being exhausted out the rear of the case

Revised C: Dual Intake (Front, Top), Rear Exhaust

Intake:
3 x 120 mm fans in top
2 x 120/140 mm fan in the front

Exhaust:
1 x 140 mm fans in rear

Component Cooling:
GPU: Morpheus II with 2 x 120mm fans pushing air through the cooler over the VRM and RAM and being exhuasted out the rear

Revised D Watercooling: Dual Intake (Top, Rear), Front Exhaust

Intake:
360 radiator with 3 x 120 mm fans in the top
1 x 140 mm fan in the rear

Exhaust:
240 radiator with 2 x 120 mm fans in the front

Component Cooling:
GPU and CPU on same loop

Revised E Old Case (Silverstone FT-02): Bottom Intake, Top Exhaust

Intake:
2 x 180 mm AP183 fans in bottom

Exhaust:
1 x 140 mm fan in top

Component Cooling:
GPU: Morpheus II with 2 x 120mm fans being exhuasted out the rear
CPU: Dual or Single Tower cooler with fan(s) pushing air from the bottom through the tower and being exhausted out the top of the case

I have debated going the option D route, as it would be more costly, but it would also be fun to try my hand at a better water cooling setup, in order to better ensure my chip hits my desired overclock, but am just not sure yet. I have also debated going with option E, though using a new case would be more fun.

Question ... if using something like option B or C and the Morpheus ends up being within 1" - 1.5" or so from the top intake fans ... is it necessary to actually install fans on the cooler?

What equipment to use?

Based on some self imposed restrictions, I am currently looking at the following CPU coolers based on what I think will fit with my RAM and motherboard.

Noctua NH-U12A (I would use up to 2 fans, replaced with Cromax or BQSW3HS120s)
Thermalright True Spirit 140 Power (I would replace the fan with a Cromax A15), this one is the closest to not fitting, it may brush the first DIMM slot and tilt the module slightly.
Cryorig R1 Ultimate (I would use only a center fan, and replace it with a Cromax A15)

For replacement tower cooler and case fans I'm currently looking at the following in 120 and 140mm sizes depending on application:

Noctua Cromax PWM

If I go the water cooling route, I am liking the added performance of getting closer to a custom loop, but with more ease of an AIO install that the Swiftech Drive X3 units provide. I would replace all of the fans with either BQSW3HS120s or Noctua Cromax. Doing this though on a H240X3 and H360X3 and joining the loops, it may just make more sense to go full custom.

Thanks again.

Mike
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	BQDB700InvCoolingRevD.png
Views:	5
Size:	669.7 KB
ID:	269908  

Name:	BQDB700InvCoolingRevC.png
Size:	668.0 KB
ID:	269910  

Name:	BQDB700InvCoolingRevB.png
Size:	700.9 KB
ID:	269912  

Name:	BQDB700InvCoolingRevA.png
Views:	6
Size:	721.0 KB
ID:	269914  

Last edited by schmittmj99; 05-16-2019 at 03:50 PM. Reason: General clean up
post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 05-20-2019, 06:26 AM - Thread Starter
New to Overclock.net

So after looking again at Doyll's "Ways to Better Cooling..." thread I have come up with another question.

When doing a quick calculation to set up for optimum cooling is it better to use published CFM specs for fans, or if possible a review of some sort.

For instance, the Be Quiet Silent Wings 3 140 High Speed has a published CFM of 77.57, or ~78 CFM, but this is at 100% PWM/12V. If I extrapolate the data from Thermalbench, at say 35dB I would get a value closer to ~41.4 CFM. The BQSW3120HS done the same way provides ~19.5 CFM (vs 73.33 CFM published at 1005) at around 35 dB. The NF-A15 Cromax wasn't benched, but a similar Noctua fan provided ~40 CFM at 35dB.

If I use the method that Doyll wrote, and used published fan specs ...

I would have a component value of:

Noctua NH-U12A on CPU: 2 x BQSW120HS = ~73 CFM (fans in push/pull don't add to the CFM, correct? and use I know the NF-A12x25 are better, but they aren't black)
or
Thermalright TS140P on CPU: 1 x Noctua NF-A15 Cromax = ~86 CFM
and
Morpheus II on GPU: 2 x BQSW120HS = ~146 CFM (~73 CFM each)

73 + 146 = 219
86 + 146 = 232

219 - 232 CFM depending on which CPU cooler is used, so for further calculations I will just use the larger value of 232 CFM.

So in order to satisfy the requirements I need to provide at least 232 CFM of intake, which can be provided by:

Front Intake: 2 x BQSW140HS = ~156 CFM (~78 CFM each)
and
Top Intake: 1 x BQSW140HS = ~78 CFM

78 + 156 = 234 CFM

If I added a 2nd top intake fan I would push it up to ~312 CFM intake which would also meet the rule of thumb 25-50% more intake then component flow.

If I used the Thermalbench numbers I would be looking at

CPU: ~20 - 40 CFM (2 x BQSW3120HS or 1 x NF-A15 Cromax)
GPU: ~40 CFM (2 x BQSW3120HS)

Total ~60 - 80 CFM, 80 CFM used for further calculations.

Intake: ~82 CFM (2 x BQSW3140HS)

Using the benched data, I would need 1 less intake fan to satisfy the component need. I could also add an additional 1-2 intake fans for ~123 - 164 CFM (at 35dB), or further reduce the noise by running the fans slower to provide the same CFM.

I could also add 1 x BQSW3140HS fan as rear exhaust in order to help facilitate the flow of air out of the case (this should work like push/pull and not change my intake CFM values, correct?)

Is this the correct assumption based on what I read in the thread?
post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 05-20-2019, 08:33 AM
New to Overclock.net

Use independent review data from fans in actual use like Thermalbench whenever possible. While not perfect at least they are results of fans being used as we use them.

Using factory data is with fans at full speed, meaning at noise levels much louder than most of us what to listen to for more than a few minutes. Even many independent testers give data at full speed so also too loud for most of us.

If we have temps and noise level data from a group of different fans all used on same cooler on same CPU,doesn't that seem like a much better way to determine what fans we want?

You can't determine case airflow in CFM by adding up fan specs. How much air a fan will flow into a case is directly dependent on several things; how much airflow case can flow out, how much restriction there is from intake grill, filter, etc.

You can't balance component airflow needs to intake airflow (and exhaust flow limitations) without actually running system with that setup.

I understand how hard it is for you to figure this all out. The more you use and learn different fan performance the easier it will become. But for now it's just a lot of brain hurt trying to work up the data.

post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 06-30-2019, 05:12 PM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 2 (Unique: 2)
Hey what did you end up doing?
I ran into your thread looking for threads on the Dark Base 700. Any thoughts on the case? Care to share some pics of the rig?
Cheers thanks

Main PC
(12 items)
CPU
Motherboard
Asus Z97-A
GPU
MSI GTX 980ti Lightning edition
RAM
Gskill Sniper Series
Hard Drive
Plextor 256GB PCIe SSD
Hard Drive
Seagate Barracuda 4TB
Hard Drive
Seagate Barracuda 2x 750GB RAID1
Power Supply
OCZ Z850
Cooling
Cryorig R1 Ultimate CPU HSF
Case
Corsair Carbide 500R
Operating System
W10
Monitor
Asus 28" 4K
▲ hide details ▲

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in