I want to buy Meshify C White for my [email protected]
,8Ghz;1.3V|M8H|True Spirit 140Rev.A|PalitGP 1080TI (custom mod cooling) |[email protected]
17-22-22-41;1.4V (custom HyperX radiators) |GamerStormDQ-850m
Please advise a good fan setup for this case. Now I have Deepcool Matrexx55 and I do not like the front window. I want to change case to Meshify C White
For a Meshify, I will buy new fans. Efficiency is important.
I read a lot of information on this forum and watched real tests on thermalbench, CoolingTechnique, Gammers Nexus.
If I do negative pressure, then I need a 120 rear fan with good static pressure?
1) Priority for fan design is white. Maybe black.
2) Really like NB eLoop 12 / 14, but not sure of their static pressure. I’m thinking of buying a whole set of fans of their brand.
3) I am considering the TY-147b on the front and top. but what is the back then? https://www.reddit.com/r/hardware/co...ring_fans_are/
4) Rear 120 fan I do not know which one to choose.
5) I also consider Silent Wings 3.
I could be wrong.
Please suggest a good fans and set.
Please help me. There are no specialists in my country.
I am from Russia and my English is bad. Excuse me.