Are LP Coolers even worth compared to the Wraith Prism? - Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community
Forum Jump: 

Are LP Coolers even worth compared to the Wraith Prism?

Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #1 of 17 (permalink) Old 05-23-2020, 02:55 AM - Thread Starter
Efficiencycionado
 
gerikoh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Sweden
Posts: 5,581
Rep: 377 (Unique: 283)
Are LP Coolers even worth compared to the Wraith Prism?

Been a while since i built a full fledged, Desktop rig for gaming. (Got sick of gaming in a laptop that are meant for editing)

And while I’m just preparing to go all in for a 16-core Ryzen 4th Gen as soon as it drops, I’m preparing to acquire rest of the components, and the last one is the CPU Cooler. (Just got the Wraith Prism for now).

I’ve done some heavy research and the top ones that keeps on coming up, no taller than 100mm are the Noctua NH-L12S, NH-L9, Be Quiet Shadow Rock LP. And just based on the physics alone, I’m doubtful that they’re better than the AMD Prism. I surely hate having to waste $100 just to find out they’re no better than the Prism.

Insights would be much appreciated.


Update:
So now, thanks to you guys, I have it narrowed down on which case to buy:
-Silverstone RVZ03 -14.6L -80mm (really inclined on this case)
-Silverstone RVZ01 -14L -83mm

So now, I basically want to have the best performing air cooler for the RVZ03. And if you guys could even recommend me a smaller case that can fit a 13" card, and has a clearance of 80mm for the cooler, then that would be the best thing ever!

Mattise’s Holding
(17 items)
Coffee Machine
(9 items)
Tiny Comet
(10 items)
CPU
AMD Ryzen 5 3600
Motherboard
Gigabyte X570 I AORUS Pro WiFi
GPU
Zotac Gaming GeForce RTX 2060 Dual Fan
RAM
G.Skill FlareX 16x2GB 3200 CL14
Hard Drive
Samsung 960 Pro M.2 NVMe 2x1TB
Hard Drive
Samsung 850 Evo SATA 4TB
Power Supply
Corsair SX450 Platinum
Cooling
AMD Wraith Prism
Case
Custom embedded with 2-piece IKEA Stuva
Operating System
Windows 10 Home
Monitor
Dell S2417DG 1440p 144hz 1ms
Monitor
Dell U3219Q-USBC 4K HDR
Keyboard
Logitech G915 Lightspeed Wireless
Mouse
Logitech G Pro Wireless Lightspeed
Mousepad
Raypad Custom
Audio
Sony WH1000XM3 Wired-Headphone
Audio
Sony PHA-3 DAC+Amplifier
CPU
i7 8750H
Motherboard
Dell XPS 15
GPU
GeForce 1050Ti
RAM
2x16GB DDR4 2600 mhz SODIMM
Hard Drive
Samsung 960 Pro 512GB
Operating System
Windows 10 Home
Monitor
15.6” 4k Touchscreen HDR 100%aRGB
Keyboard
Logitech Craft
Mouse
Logitech MX Master 2S
CPU
Intel i7 10710U 6c12t
Motherboard
Dell XPS 13
GPU
Gigabyte AORUS Gaming Box 2070
RAM
16GB
Hard Drive
Intel 660p 1TB
Power Supply
Dell 65w USB C
Operating System
Windows 10 Home
Monitor
13” 4K Touchscreen
Mouse
Logitech MX Master 2X
Mouse
Logitech MX Anywhere 2
▲ hide details ▲

Last edited by gerikoh; 05-25-2020 at 11:31 AM.
gerikoh is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 17 (permalink) Old 05-23-2020, 09:13 AM
9 Cans of Ravioli
 
The Pook's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 18,443
Rep: 1392 (Unique: 721)
Scythe Big Shuriken 3.

Intel i9 9900K Coffee Lake @ X8 5309mhz (+47.5%)
AMD FX-8320 Vishera @ X4 5022mhz (+43.5%)
Intel i5 4690K Haswell @ X4 5013mhz (+43.2%)
AMD X4 960T Zosma @ X6 4870mhz (+62.3%)
Intel i7 6700 Skylake @ X4 4709mhz (+38.5%)
Intel i5 6400 Skylake @ X4 4588mhz (+69.9%)
2 OP pls nerf
(24 items)
NUC U
(10 items)
CPU
i9 9900K
Motherboard
AsRock Z390 Taichi
GPU
MSI GTX 1080 Ti
RAM
G.Skill DDR4 4133 32GB
Hard Drive
XPG SX8200 Pro NVMe 2TB
Hard Drive
HP EX950 NVMe 2TB
Hard Drive
2x Samsung 860 1TB RAID 0
Hard Drive
Toshiba X300 5TB
Hard Drive
Western Digital EZRZ 3TB
Power Supply
Seasonic Focus Plus Gold 750w
Cooling
Corsair H115i Pro
Cooling
Raijintek Morpheus II
Case
Fractal Design Meshify S2
Operating System
Windows 10 Education x64
Monitor
Acer XF270HU 27" 1440p
Monitor
LG 24UD58 24" 4K
Keyboard
CoolerMaster MK730 (MX Blue)
Mouse
Glorious Model D
Mousepad
X-Ray 27" x 14"
Audio
Klipsch PowerGate + Schiit Hel
Audio
Micca RB42
Audio
Philips Fidelio X2
Audio
Philips SHP9500S
Audio
Audio Technica ATH-M50X
CPU
i3 8109U
Motherboard
Intel NUC8i3BEH
GPU
Iris Plus 655
RAM
Kingston DDR4 2400 16GB
Hard Drive
Mushkin Pilot NVMe 1TB
Hard Drive
SanDisk Ultra II 480GB
Operating System
Windows 10 Professional
Operating System
MX Linux
Keyboard
Dierya DK63-BT 60% (Outemu Blue)
Mouse
Logitech G603 Wireless
CPU
i7 860
Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-H55N ITX
GPU
EVGA GTX 950 2GB
RAM
G.Skill DDR3-2133 8GB
Hard Drive
Dierya 120GB SSD
Hard Drive
Seagate Momentus 2.5" 500GB
Power Supply
Silverstone SFX-L Gold 500w
Cooling
Arctic Alpine 11 GT 2
Case
Silverstone Milo Z ML07B
Operating System
Windows XP x86 SP3
Keyboard
CoolerMaster MasterKeys Pro S (Browns)
Mouse
Logitech M512
▲ hide details ▲


The Pook is offline  
post #3 of 17 (permalink) Old 05-23-2020, 10:18 AM - Thread Starter
Efficiencycionado
 
gerikoh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Sweden
Posts: 5,581
Rep: 377 (Unique: 283)
Quote: Originally Posted by The Pook View Post
Scythe Big Shuriken 3.
I've looked at that one as well. It seems to be around the same performance as the Noctuas

Which I don't mind. But I would really want to know if these would have at least 3-5c improvement over the Wraith Prism.

Mattise’s Holding
(17 items)
Coffee Machine
(9 items)
Tiny Comet
(10 items)
CPU
AMD Ryzen 5 3600
Motherboard
Gigabyte X570 I AORUS Pro WiFi
GPU
Zotac Gaming GeForce RTX 2060 Dual Fan
RAM
G.Skill FlareX 16x2GB 3200 CL14
Hard Drive
Samsung 960 Pro M.2 NVMe 2x1TB
Hard Drive
Samsung 850 Evo SATA 4TB
Power Supply
Corsair SX450 Platinum
Cooling
AMD Wraith Prism
Case
Custom embedded with 2-piece IKEA Stuva
Operating System
Windows 10 Home
Monitor
Dell S2417DG 1440p 144hz 1ms
Monitor
Dell U3219Q-USBC 4K HDR
Keyboard
Logitech G915 Lightspeed Wireless
Mouse
Logitech G Pro Wireless Lightspeed
Mousepad
Raypad Custom
Audio
Sony WH1000XM3 Wired-Headphone
Audio
Sony PHA-3 DAC+Amplifier
CPU
i7 8750H
Motherboard
Dell XPS 15
GPU
GeForce 1050Ti
RAM
2x16GB DDR4 2600 mhz SODIMM
Hard Drive
Samsung 960 Pro 512GB
Operating System
Windows 10 Home
Monitor
15.6” 4k Touchscreen HDR 100%aRGB
Keyboard
Logitech Craft
Mouse
Logitech MX Master 2S
CPU
Intel i7 10710U 6c12t
Motherboard
Dell XPS 13
GPU
Gigabyte AORUS Gaming Box 2070
RAM
16GB
Hard Drive
Intel 660p 1TB
Power Supply
Dell 65w USB C
Operating System
Windows 10 Home
Monitor
13” 4K Touchscreen
Mouse
Logitech MX Master 2X
Mouse
Logitech MX Anywhere 2
▲ hide details ▲
gerikoh is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #4 of 17 (permalink) Old 05-24-2020, 02:48 AM
Linux Lobbyist
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 264
Rep: 6 (Unique: 6)
Phanteks PH-TC12LS is a good option as well,

However for most performance I'd say Scythe Big Shuriken 3 with a proper 25mm width fan, or Cryorig C1 or Thermalright AXP-200 Muscle (if you can fit the Cryorig and Thermalright due to their other measurements (depth,length,VRM clearance) and also both with proper 25mm width fans).

With the performance being in AXP-200 > C1 > Shuriken 3.
Dogzilla07 is offline  
post #5 of 17 (permalink) Old 05-24-2020, 07:24 AM
New to Overclock.net
 
doyll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: UK
Posts: 26,467
Rep: 1689 (Unique: 935)
First thing to do is make sure your case is flowing air like it should so cooler is getting air less than 5c warmer than room. Many case do not have good airflow and cooler are often trying to cool with air 10c, 15c, sometimes even 20c warmer than room when gaming ro doing other heave load applications. As there almost exactly a 1:1 ratio between increases in air temp enter cooler to CPU temp at same fan speed and load, a 15c warmer warmer than room means CPU is 10c hotter than if air entering cooler is only 5c warmer than room. In all of my builds air entering coolers is less than 3c warmer than room air.
You might find below link to basic guide to airflow and how to optimize case airflow helpful.
https://www.overclock.net/forum/22319249-post5.html

Phanteks Owners Club Ways to Better Cooling
i7 980 @ 3.55GHz =PH-TC14PE w/2x TY-143 fans =Crucial Ballistix 3x4GB =GA-X58A-UD5 =ASUS GTX580 DirectCU II =Enermax Modu84+ =Define R2 w/3x TY-140 case intake fans; all PWM controlled by CPU fan socketPhanteks Enthoo Primo MoBo Rampage III Extreme CPUi7 980X
@ 4.0GHz =R1 Ultimate w/2x TY-143 fans =Dominator GT 6x2GB =Rampage III Extreme =ASUS GTX580 DirectCU II =TX850 =Enthoo Primo w/ custom castor base
doyll is offline  
post #6 of 17 (permalink) Old 05-24-2020, 02:40 PM - Thread Starter
Efficiencycionado
 
gerikoh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Sweden
Posts: 5,581
Rep: 377 (Unique: 283)
Quote: Originally Posted by Dogzilla07 View Post
Phanteks PH-TC12LS is a good option as well,

However for most performance I'd say Scythe Big Shuriken 3 with a proper 25mm width fan, or Cryorig C1 or Thermalright AXP-200 Muscle (if you can fit the Cryorig and Thermalright due to their other measurements (depth,length,VRM clearance) and also both with proper 25mm width fans).

With the performance being in AXP-200 > C1 > Shuriken 3.
I think these are exactly the coolers that I'm after. That Thermalright and Cryorig seems to be in a different level. It's a bit expensive but I have no doubt it will give me more than 5c compared to the prism. I'll replace it with one of the extra 140x25mm Magnetic Corsair fans. Thanks man!

Quote: Originally Posted by doyll View Post
First thing to do is make sure your case is flowing air like it should so cooler is getting air less than 5c warmer than room. Many case do not have good airflow and cooler are often trying to cool with air 10c, 15c, sometimes even 20c warmer than room when gaming ro doing other heave load applications. As there almost exactly a 1:1 ratio between increases in air temp enter cooler to CPU temp at same fan speed and load, a 15c warmer warmer than room means CPU is 10c hotter than if air entering cooler is only 5c warmer than room. In all of my builds air entering coolers is less than 3c warmer than room air.
You might find below link to basic guide to airflow and how to optimize case airflow helpful.
https://www.overclock.net/forum/22319249-post5.html
My current case is just being slotted between the shelves of at the top portion my computer table, with just a mesh cover, so it pretty much is close to being an open air case. And my AC is pointed at it as well. xD

My ask is how much better will these LP coolers be compared to the Wraith Prism though

Mattise’s Holding
(17 items)
Coffee Machine
(9 items)
Tiny Comet
(10 items)
CPU
AMD Ryzen 5 3600
Motherboard
Gigabyte X570 I AORUS Pro WiFi
GPU
Zotac Gaming GeForce RTX 2060 Dual Fan
RAM
G.Skill FlareX 16x2GB 3200 CL14
Hard Drive
Samsung 960 Pro M.2 NVMe 2x1TB
Hard Drive
Samsung 850 Evo SATA 4TB
Power Supply
Corsair SX450 Platinum
Cooling
AMD Wraith Prism
Case
Custom embedded with 2-piece IKEA Stuva
Operating System
Windows 10 Home
Monitor
Dell S2417DG 1440p 144hz 1ms
Monitor
Dell U3219Q-USBC 4K HDR
Keyboard
Logitech G915 Lightspeed Wireless
Mouse
Logitech G Pro Wireless Lightspeed
Mousepad
Raypad Custom
Audio
Sony WH1000XM3 Wired-Headphone
Audio
Sony PHA-3 DAC+Amplifier
CPU
i7 8750H
Motherboard
Dell XPS 15
GPU
GeForce 1050Ti
RAM
2x16GB DDR4 2600 mhz SODIMM
Hard Drive
Samsung 960 Pro 512GB
Operating System
Windows 10 Home
Monitor
15.6” 4k Touchscreen HDR 100%aRGB
Keyboard
Logitech Craft
Mouse
Logitech MX Master 2S
CPU
Intel i7 10710U 6c12t
Motherboard
Dell XPS 13
GPU
Gigabyte AORUS Gaming Box 2070
RAM
16GB
Hard Drive
Intel 660p 1TB
Power Supply
Dell 65w USB C
Operating System
Windows 10 Home
Monitor
13” 4K Touchscreen
Mouse
Logitech MX Master 2X
Mouse
Logitech MX Anywhere 2
▲ hide details ▲
gerikoh is offline  
post #7 of 17 (permalink) Old 05-25-2020, 04:29 AM
New to Overclock.net
 
doyll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: UK
Posts: 26,467
Rep: 1689 (Unique: 935)
Quote: Originally Posted by gerikoh View Post
My current case is just being slotted between the shelves of at the top portion my computer table, with just a mesh cover, so it pretty much is close to being an open air case. And my AC is pointed at it as well. xD

My ask is how much better will these LP coolers be compared to the Wraith Prism though
That mesh is undoubtedly restricting airflow by 30%, maybe much more. Is back of shelf open? Can you give us an idea of how big intake area and exhaust area are?
By "LP coolers do you mean flat coolers with fan pushing air toward motherboard? If so, they run hotter than tower coolers because they do not keep heated exhaust away from cool intake air entering cooler. Instead they dump air in all directions (down through cooler hitting mobo, turning out hitting GPU/RAM, turning up along side of cooler and fan where fan draws heated air back into cooler. Even on open bench test station with a 140mm fan mounted 10cm above motherboard flowing air over it the air entering flat cooler ran 6-9c warmer than when fan was turned over pulling air out of cooler. Is there a vent in your case above CPU socket?

Phanteks Owners Club Ways to Better Cooling
i7 980 @ 3.55GHz =PH-TC14PE w/2x TY-143 fans =Crucial Ballistix 3x4GB =GA-X58A-UD5 =ASUS GTX580 DirectCU II =Enermax Modu84+ =Define R2 w/3x TY-140 case intake fans; all PWM controlled by CPU fan socketPhanteks Enthoo Primo MoBo Rampage III Extreme CPUi7 980X
@ 4.0GHz =R1 Ultimate w/2x TY-143 fans =Dominator GT 6x2GB =Rampage III Extreme =ASUS GTX580 DirectCU II =TX850 =Enthoo Primo w/ custom castor base
doyll is offline  
post #8 of 17 (permalink) Old 05-25-2020, 04:57 AM - Thread Starter
Efficiencycionado
 
gerikoh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Sweden
Posts: 5,581
Rep: 377 (Unique: 283)
Quote: Originally Posted by doyll View Post
That mesh is undoubtedly restricting airflow by 30%, maybe much more. Is back of shelf open? Can you give us an idea of how big intake area and exhaust area are?
By "LP coolers do you mean flat coolers with fan pushing air toward motherboard? If so, they run hotter than tower coolers because they do not keep heated exhaust away from cool intake air entering cooler. Instead they dump air in all directions (down through cooler hitting mobo, turning out hitting GPU/RAM, turning up along side of cooler and fan where fan draws heated air back into cooler. Even on open bench test station with a 140mm fan mounted 10cm above motherboard flowing air over it the air entering flat cooler ran 6-9c warmer than when fan was turned over pulling air out of cooler. Is there a vent in your case above CPU socket?
Here you go. Those are 2 Corsair ML 140mm fans.
Yup, I'm thinking about just opening the back. Clearance is about 150mm, but I need a good amount of space on top of the CPU cooler so it will be able to pull air, hence I'm going for coolers no taller than 100mm, 120mm tops.

That means there's just no way I'm getting a tower cooler. And I just don't like all that heaviness and bulk that a full tower cooler brings especially those high end ones that stresses the motherboard a lot. Also, there's just no way I'm able to fit that kind of cooler inside a SFF case when I decide to. I'd rather go on a full blown water cooler setup if that's the case.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Rig2.jpg
Views:	8
Size:	335.5 KB
ID:	349166  

Click image for larger version

Name:	Rig.jpg
Views:	6
Size:	127.2 KB
ID:	349170  


Mattise’s Holding
(17 items)
Coffee Machine
(9 items)
Tiny Comet
(10 items)
CPU
AMD Ryzen 5 3600
Motherboard
Gigabyte X570 I AORUS Pro WiFi
GPU
Zotac Gaming GeForce RTX 2060 Dual Fan
RAM
G.Skill FlareX 16x2GB 3200 CL14
Hard Drive
Samsung 960 Pro M.2 NVMe 2x1TB
Hard Drive
Samsung 850 Evo SATA 4TB
Power Supply
Corsair SX450 Platinum
Cooling
AMD Wraith Prism
Case
Custom embedded with 2-piece IKEA Stuva
Operating System
Windows 10 Home
Monitor
Dell S2417DG 1440p 144hz 1ms
Monitor
Dell U3219Q-USBC 4K HDR
Keyboard
Logitech G915 Lightspeed Wireless
Mouse
Logitech G Pro Wireless Lightspeed
Mousepad
Raypad Custom
Audio
Sony WH1000XM3 Wired-Headphone
Audio
Sony PHA-3 DAC+Amplifier
CPU
i7 8750H
Motherboard
Dell XPS 15
GPU
GeForce 1050Ti
RAM
2x16GB DDR4 2600 mhz SODIMM
Hard Drive
Samsung 960 Pro 512GB
Operating System
Windows 10 Home
Monitor
15.6” 4k Touchscreen HDR 100%aRGB
Keyboard
Logitech Craft
Mouse
Logitech MX Master 2S
CPU
Intel i7 10710U 6c12t
Motherboard
Dell XPS 13
GPU
Gigabyte AORUS Gaming Box 2070
RAM
16GB
Hard Drive
Intel 660p 1TB
Power Supply
Dell 65w USB C
Operating System
Windows 10 Home
Monitor
13” 4K Touchscreen
Mouse
Logitech MX Master 2X
Mouse
Logitech MX Anywhere 2
▲ hide details ▲
gerikoh is offline  
post #9 of 17 (permalink) Old 05-25-2020, 08:18 AM
New to Overclock.net
 
doyll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: UK
Posts: 26,467
Rep: 1689 (Unique: 935)
Quote: Originally Posted by gerikoh View Post
Here you go. Those are 2 Corsair ML 140mm fans.
Yup, I'm thinking about just opening the back. Clearance is about 150mm, but I need a good amount of space on top of the CPU cooler so it will be able to pull air, hence I'm going for coolers no taller than 100mm, 120mm tops.

That means there's just no way I'm getting a tower cooler. And I just don't like all that heaviness and bulk that a full tower cooler brings especially those high end ones that stresses the motherboard a lot. Also, there's just no way I'm able to fit that kind of cooler inside a SFF case when I decide to. I'd rather go on a full blown water cooler setup if that's the case.
You can do whatever you want, but reality is even biggest heaviest coolers DO NOT DAMAGE MOTHERBOARDS!!!
If you are going to worry, worry about fans not having at least 1/3rd their diameter in clearance to draw air into or out of (obviously side mounted on cooler does not apply.
The key to good cooling is intake air is not warming up on it's way to component/coolers. To do this the heated air coming off of cooler/components needs to move out of case without mixing with intake air. GPUs are a nightmare because they dump heated exhaust air in all directions other then fan side and PCB side. Downflow / LP coolers have the same problem.

With your system flowing air from front to back it only makes sense to have a cooler that flows the same .. meaning not using downflow / LP cooler. Distance from surface of motherboard to side is 8mm more than maximum cooler height.

For example Scythe Mugen 5 is very good and stands 154.5mm tall, as is Fuma 2. Older Scythe Fuma is 149mm tall. Both are top tier coolers. Alpenfohn Brocken ECO is 150mm tall with 4x heatpipes.

It would be easier to help if we had links to sites you can buy from. That way we suggest coolers we know you can get.

Phanteks Owners Club Ways to Better Cooling
i7 980 @ 3.55GHz =PH-TC14PE w/2x TY-143 fans =Crucial Ballistix 3x4GB =GA-X58A-UD5 =ASUS GTX580 DirectCU II =Enermax Modu84+ =Define R2 w/3x TY-140 case intake fans; all PWM controlled by CPU fan socketPhanteks Enthoo Primo MoBo Rampage III Extreme CPUi7 980X
@ 4.0GHz =R1 Ultimate w/2x TY-143 fans =Dominator GT 6x2GB =Rampage III Extreme =ASUS GTX580 DirectCU II =TX850 =Enthoo Primo w/ custom castor base
doyll is offline  
post #10 of 17 (permalink) Old 05-25-2020, 09:04 AM - Thread Starter
Efficiencycionado
 
gerikoh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Sweden
Posts: 5,581
Rep: 377 (Unique: 283)
Quote: Originally Posted by doyll View Post
You can do whatever you want, but reality is even biggest heaviest coolers DO NOT DAMAGE MOTHERBOARDS!!!
If you are going to worry, worry about fans not having at least 1/3rd their diameter in clearance to draw air into or out of (obviously side mounted on cooler does not apply.
The key to good cooling is intake air is not warming up on it's way to component/coolers. To do this the heated air coming off of cooler/components needs to move out of case without mixing with intake air. GPUs are a nightmare because they dump heated exhaust air in all directions other then fan side and PCB side. Downflow / LP coolers have the same problem.

With your system flowing air from front to back it only makes sense to have a cooler that flows the same .. meaning not using downflow / LP cooler. Distance from surface of motherboard to side is 8mm more than maximum cooler height.

For example Scythe Mugen 5 is very good and stands 154.5mm tall, as is Fuma 2. Older Scythe Fuma is 149mm tall. Both are top tier coolers. Alpenfohn Brocken ECO is 150mm tall with 4x heatpipes.

It would be easier to help if we had links to sites you can buy from. That way we suggest coolers we know you can get.
Hmm The 150mm will also be including the motherboard, its stand, and the CPU. Any tower cooler with 120mm will still not fit I'm afraid. And it just doesn't make any sense anymore if I went with those that have 92mm fans.

Also, I've had a Thermalright Arrow way back before and that thing took out my motherboard in less than a year.

Given the current airflow, I fully agree with you on how ideal the push-pull tower setup will be. But there's just no way I'll go with that based on how I intend this build to be as I'll never put this in a full-sized ATX case, or even those thick ITX ones. The idea is to be able to fit in an SFF case in the future to fit into a backpack.

Mattise’s Holding
(17 items)
Coffee Machine
(9 items)
Tiny Comet
(10 items)
CPU
AMD Ryzen 5 3600
Motherboard
Gigabyte X570 I AORUS Pro WiFi
GPU
Zotac Gaming GeForce RTX 2060 Dual Fan
RAM
G.Skill FlareX 16x2GB 3200 CL14
Hard Drive
Samsung 960 Pro M.2 NVMe 2x1TB
Hard Drive
Samsung 850 Evo SATA 4TB
Power Supply
Corsair SX450 Platinum
Cooling
AMD Wraith Prism
Case
Custom embedded with 2-piece IKEA Stuva
Operating System
Windows 10 Home
Monitor
Dell S2417DG 1440p 144hz 1ms
Monitor
Dell U3219Q-USBC 4K HDR
Keyboard
Logitech G915 Lightspeed Wireless
Mouse
Logitech G Pro Wireless Lightspeed
Mousepad
Raypad Custom
Audio
Sony WH1000XM3 Wired-Headphone
Audio
Sony PHA-3 DAC+Amplifier
CPU
i7 8750H
Motherboard
Dell XPS 15
GPU
GeForce 1050Ti
RAM
2x16GB DDR4 2600 mhz SODIMM
Hard Drive
Samsung 960 Pro 512GB
Operating System
Windows 10 Home
Monitor
15.6” 4k Touchscreen HDR 100%aRGB
Keyboard
Logitech Craft
Mouse
Logitech MX Master 2S
CPU
Intel i7 10710U 6c12t
Motherboard
Dell XPS 13
GPU
Gigabyte AORUS Gaming Box 2070
RAM
16GB
Hard Drive
Intel 660p 1TB
Power Supply
Dell 65w USB C
Operating System
Windows 10 Home
Monitor
13” 4K Touchscreen
Mouse
Logitech MX Master 2X
Mouse
Logitech MX Anywhere 2
▲ hide details ▲
gerikoh is offline  
Reply

Tags
#am4 #amd #wraithprism #noctua #bequiet

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off