Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community - View Single Post - NVIDIA GeForce GTX Titan Z Owners Club

View Single Post
post #543 of (permalink) Old 12-08-2016, 05:03 AM
dasregal
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 8 (Unique: 5)
Quote:
Originally Posted by 8051 View Post

@Dasregal

Were you finally able to get your TitanZ to exceed the performance of a stock, un-overclocked Titan X Pascal?

rolleyes.gif No chance, but I came pretty close. My highest GPU score was 26500 and a stock Titan XP does about 28000. That's only 5% slower. However I found a Firestrike result with an overclocked Titan XP and the same CPU platform and clocks I use.
He got 29744p GPU score, so that's about 12% faster then my card.
I am really happy over all, I would have never guessed to come that close to the XP. biggrin.gif
Quote:
I just got my new PSU yesterday and am done installing it, I got the Corsair AX-1500i.

When installing it i called Corsiair to ask them a question and the guy asked me why I needed such a big PSU and I told him. He then went on to say that I didn't need that and whoever told me that I needed This doesn't know what they are talking about , in reguards to single rail or multi rail . Haha i just laughed at him and hung up.

Anyways I am going to test now .... stay tuned !
Sad to here that the tech guy at corsair doesn't know his ****. I want to see your system break the 50k gpu score barrier. biggrin.gif Hard to do, but not impossible.