I got another batch of WUs across 3 of my computers last night. v0.11 is out:
I've updated the applications to version 0.11. I believe I've fixed all inconsistencies so checkpointing and validation should really be working correctly now. It took me a bit of time as I had to write a few things by hand involving random number generation that weren't working across operating systems and then double (or triple check) that everything was running the same everyone.
On my Windows, Linux and OS X systems I'm getting the same results, so I hope this should fix those issues so I can get back to updating the assimilator and getting a steady flow of work going!
Let me know if you're having any issues.
I've noted that WUs stay at 100% for several minutes before being completed.