Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community - View Single Post - 1gb unallocated after deleting a recovery partition (SSD)

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 01-20-2017, 10:38 AM - Thread Starter
NewFullNewbie
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 0
Hello community. I would like help with a small problem. A few days ago I had a handful of partitions on my SSD: the main boot partition, two recovery (20gb and 1gb) and a third primary but with only 1gb of capacity (that's strange). It looked like this:
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

Of the two recovery partitions I deleted Which had lower capacity (1gb), also eliminated the 3rd primary partition with 1gb. My doubt arose at the time of trying to attach those 2gb to the main partition because it only managed to join half, so they remain 1000mb unallocated. As you can see in the image, the option extend volume is not available:

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

P.D: Do you think it was wrong to delete that recovery partition ?, I have read that they are very important but I found it unnecessary if I already had the largest partition with 20 large gigabytes.

Thank you for reading my concern and apologize if there is any grammatical error in this text, as English is not my primary language.