Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community - View Single Post - Pixio PX277 good WQHD for gaming

View Single Post
post #192 of (permalink) Old 04-28-2017, 01:54 PM
rancor
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 102 (Unique: 93)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ball2hi View Post

This is by far one of the worst products I've ever bought, and the company is incredibly inexperienced. I sent in my monitor to be "fixed" because it had a "bad logic board". It worked fine for one week and then started having nothing but the same problems again. I have to solve this garbage monitor's problems constantly by messing with CRU. Whenever I am talking to them through e-mail, most of the time they haven't got a damn clue what I am saying and don't read the entire e-mail/response I send them. It's like they only read ONE SENTENCE and that's it.

Furthermore the "Dynamic Frame Control" option causes the monitor to stutter hard every 2 - 3 seconds unless I have FreeSync option enabled in the monitor's settings. However if I enable FreeSync then my mouse feels really sluggish and imprecise.

If I could afford another 144hz monitor I'd buy one and smash this one in with a hammer because of the amount of grief it's given me since I was convinced to buy it on Black Friday. Never go with an IPS panel for serious gaming, ever.

Congrats on your blanket statement for one bad product thumb.gif. I never had the monitor feel laggy when freesync is on unless my frame rate is low and that would be expected. What's your frame rate and game and why would you ever run Dynamic Frame Control if you are complaining about lag?

i7-4770K Overclock
Blue
(18 items)
CPU
Intel Core i7-4770K (4.4GHz 1.35V)
Motherboard
Gigabyte Z87X-UD4H-CF
GPU
XFX Radeon RX VEGA 64
RAM
16GB G.Skill Trident X 2400MHz 10-12-12-31
Hard Drive