I dont know if anyone reads this thread today, but i want to post my mod with 300r. I got inspired by BruceB's post, so thank you for your pictures as well as your own thread.
- Total cost - near 15 euros (somewhat, in Poland we have "zloty", so it is after calculations)
- What is modded:
* i swapped ugly transparent window with holes with some graphite plexi, looks good
* i made basement with little window for psu, but i got fsp fortron aurum pt 1200, it has no sticker
* i got rid of 5.25 drive cage
* i made custom mountings for two 2.5 ssd's
* i made mountings for third fan, where before was drive cage
* i modded entire front panel, similar to BruceB, but i saved dust flter and attached a new one, for third fan, no more dust, also mounted entirely new mesh (god, so much work with bending it)
* i also modded hard drive cage from 4 possible drives to two.
Here are some photos:
The first picture is old, it has a 5.25 cage and second card in sli, i got rid of that