Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community - View Single Post - Performance-PCs.com Support

View Single Post
post #23 of (permalink) Old 06-07-2017, 05:05 PM
garyd9
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 20 (Unique: 17)
Quote:
Originally Posted by PPCs-Matt View Post

Has your question that you sent through our website been answered yet? If not, ask away! Im all ears smile.gif
I was able to (finally) talk to a human being who, as I mentioned in another thread (EK Club thread), responded.

The issue I brought to his attention has been resolved...

The quick version is:

You guys are using EK's images for advertising their reservoirs. Some of the parts (plugs) in the images have been downgraded from metal to plastic. PPC was showing the metal parts. It looks like those images have been removed from the PPCs site. Oddly, EKWB.com (who has been aware of the issue for over a week) still is advertising the metal plugs.

The particular image I'm referring to is: https://www.ekwb.com/shop/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/1600x/040ec09b1e35df139433887a97daa66f/d/s/dsc_0604_800_1.jpg

BTW, on your product pages for EK's reservoirs, while you no longer show the image with the metal plugs, the "specifications" tab still lists "1 × 6mm Allen key for plugs." That should be removed from all their res pages, as there's no longer an allen key (probably because the cheaper plastic plugs are slotted, so no key is needed.)