Looking to get a LN2 pot. - Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community

Forum Jump: 

Looking to get a LN2 pot.

post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 07-08-2013, 06:49 AM - Thread Starter
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 40 (Unique: 26)
After going to the Grand Champion event this past weekend I am interested in getting a LN2 pot. I need suggestions and places to purchase them.

The only ones that I have seen are the ones on King Pin Cooling and the OCN Marksman.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 07-08-2013, 08:45 AM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 29 (Unique: 17)
Just to make sure you do understand it isn't just about buying a pot right? You will also need a dewar and thermocouple unless you are only going to do dice. If you only do DICE then you can get away with a pot only. The OCN Marksman v2 should be coming soon but I can't give an exact date as I have nothing to do with them. I like my kingpin pot but you could also look into an EK pot even though they are overpriced and I don't really like anything about them.

post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 07-08-2013, 08:47 AM - Thread Starter
New to Overclock.net

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAxVIPER View Post

Just to make sure you do understand it isn't just about buying a pot right? You will also need a dewar and thermocouple unless you are only going to do dice. If you only do DICE then you can get away with a pot only. The OCN Marksman v2 should be coming soon but I can't give an exact date as I have nothing to do with them. I like my kingpin pot but you could also look into an EK pot even though they are overpriced and I don't really like anything about them.

Im going to be looking into a dewar tonight. I have a bunch of places to check.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 07-08-2013, 10:55 AM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 169 (Unique: 124)
I still use thermo for my DICE sessions wink.gif

post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 07-08-2013, 11:04 AM
Retired Staff

Rep: 389 (Unique: 261)
Scoot should have a pre-order thread up some time soon for the V2's, you can PM him for more details. The more people nagging the better lol.

Rolls Royce being greedy hogging all the machine time at the moment and holding things up thumbsdownsmileyanim.gif

Good news is the final revision prototypes of the Phantom Chubby GPU pots touched down in Canada today and have received glowing reviews so far. They should be coming out at the same time as the V2's.

Twitter @el_gappo @Overclocknet

Redhat: "The datasheet is clear so its pretty hard to read without an overhead projector"
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 07-08-2013, 11:12 AM - Thread Starter
New to Overclock.net

post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 07-09-2013, 10:28 AM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 266 (Unique: 196)
Quote:
Originally Posted by el gappo View Post

Scoot should have a pre-order thread up some time soon for the V2's, you can PM him for more details. The more people nagging the better lol.

Rolls Royce being greedy hogging all the machine time at the moment and holding things up thumbsdownsmileyanim.gif

Good news is the final revision prototypes of the Phantom Chubby GPU pots touched down in Canada today and have received glowing reviews so far. They should be coming out at the same time as the V2's.

They're sitting on my desk right now, and they're beautiful wubsmiley.gif

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in