SetFSB - Clock Generator List Compilation - Page 2 - Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community

Forum Jump: 

SetFSB - Clock Generator List Compilation

post #11 of 121 (permalink) Old 11-01-2009, 06:09 PM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 402 (Unique: 336)
Just a thought.... do you plan on placing this in a more appropriate location? I'm afraid no one will ever find it in this section.

You know you are living in 2012 when... Every commercial on television has a web site at the bottom of the screen.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 121 (permalink) Old 11-01-2009, 06:28 PM - Thread Starter
Senior Moderators

Quote:
Originally Posted by gymenii View Post
Just a thought.... do you plan on placing this in a more appropriate location? I'm afraid no one will ever find it in this section.
It'll most likely end up in the "Software" Section soon enough...

I placed it here for the extreme guys who will most likely be using this more often then the regular Overclocker.

Quote:
The man never feels the want of what it never occurs to him to ask for. - Arthur Schopenhauer

post #13 of 121 (permalink) Old 11-01-2009, 07:58 PM
Retired Staff

Rep: 1192 (Unique: 550)
Don't let me forget to sticky this in a week or so Mega, I want to let it bounce around down here for a while so everyone will see it first.

Hey Juggalo did a real nice "Suggested Cases for WC'ing " thread, he did a real nice job of it to..

Quote:
***Beware all ye Men born of Woman, beware the Hemogoblins...biggrin.gif...If you argue with a Troll the Troll wins. Do not feed the Trolls.***
***TOS***OCN's Professionalism Initiative*** An Emphasis on Quality of Content***Frozen Path. Sub-Zero Cooling Club***
***E8500 @ 5736 Mhz** E8600 @ 5751Mhz***E8400 @ Dead piece of junkQuote:
Originally Posted by Patch
Makes sense. Trolls have nickel plated red blood cells. Helps their copper based hemogoblin deal with the high aluminium content in their spleens.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #14 of 121 (permalink) Old 11-01-2009, 08:09 PM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 174 (Unique: 154)
post #15 of 121 (permalink) Old 11-01-2009, 10:07 PM
Retired Staff

Quote:
I use this for all my overclocking

Re-booting all the time is a pain so I use this to find out where my limit is on the settings I have set in the BIOS, once it BSOD's I jump right into the BIOS and adjust my settings again! I did not even have a pencil/hard mod done on my DS3L and I was still able to get it close to ~580 FSB, which would normally be impossible on this board without the mod. I love software for overclocking sometimes!!!
Yeah I bet that would work well like that. I honestly just haven't played around with it much, I might learn to like it in time! I usually have a lot of extra time to play around with mine and work up higher OC's to start with to on TEC and phase, so I already have a good idea of how it's likes to be clocked at it's upper ranges. If I didn't have all that spare time I'd probably use it more..

Anyone have any idea of what it is for the DFI NF4 Ultra D. I just hooked my NF4 rig and didn't even look for my PLL chip # first.....

Quote:
***Beware all ye Men born of Woman, beware the Hemogoblins...biggrin.gif...If you argue with a Troll the Troll wins. Do not feed the Trolls.***
***TOS***OCN's Professionalism Initiative*** An Emphasis on Quality of Content***Frozen Path. Sub-Zero Cooling Club***
Makes sense. Trolls have nickel plated red blood cells. Helps their copper based hemogoblin deal with the high aluminium content in their spleens.
post #16 of 121 (permalink) Old 11-01-2009, 11:15 PM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 52 (Unique: 27)
ICS9LPRS926EGLF - Asus P5Q Pro for sure

Sometimes you haven't your clockgenerator on the list, but one of avaiblable works.

ITX POWER i5 3470 @ 4.0GHz | Asrock Z68M-ITX | 8GB Corsair | Club3D HD7770 | Cubitek Mini Cube
post #17 of 121 (permalink) Old 11-02-2009, 05:51 AM - Thread Starter
Senior Moderators

Quote:
Originally Posted by ira-k View Post
Yeah I bet that would work well like that. I honestly just haven't played around with it much, I might learn to like it in time! I usually have a lot of extra time to play around with mine and work up higher OC's to start with to on TEC and phase, so I already have a good idea of how it's likes to be clocked at it's upper ranges. If I didn't have all that spare time I'd probably use it more..

Anyone have any idea of what it is for the DFI NF4 Ultra D. I just hooked my NF4 rig and didn't even look for my PLL chip # first.....
You should give it a try if you have the chance

We all have our own ways of doing things though... I just told you mine, use it as you wish, if not, it is definitively not the end of the world

Quote:
Originally Posted by bartx View Post
ICS9LPRS926EGLF - Asus P5Q Pro for sure

Sometimes you haven't your clockgenerator on the list, but one of avaiblable works.
Added

Cheers! Our list is slowly turning out to be more detailed with every ones input!

Quote:
The man never feels the want of what it never occurs to him to ask for. - Arthur Schopenhauer

post #18 of 121 (permalink) Old 11-02-2009, 02:50 PM
Retired Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by mega_option101 View Post
You should give it a try if you have the chance

We all have our own ways of doing things though... I just told you mine, use it as you wish, if not, it is definitively not the end of the world
I hope not........

Still haven't found the code for that NF4, I'll get the PLL # when I break it down to proof it, though it's probably not likely anyone else will need it....

Quote:
post #19 of 121 (permalink) Old 11-02-2009, 08:44 PM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 242 (Unique: 143)
Biostar Tpower i45: ICS9LPRS926EGLF

Often, several will work. If you don't see your board it can work to simply try one, click "get FSB", and see if the settings it reads match what you put in BIOS.

post #20 of 121 (permalink) Old 11-13-2009, 12:28 PM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 0
The way to organize their site is horrible. I hate it. Makes a 5 minuite job an hour. I still don't know how to.
EDIT: Anyone know a way to OC my HP Desktop with setfsb? I don't want to flash my bios.
I have an Intel Q6600 Quad Core, and an ASUS IPIBL-LB motherboard. Just wanna squeeze a little more juice out of my proccessor.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in