SetFSB - Clock Generator List Compilation - Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community

Forum Jump: 

SetFSB - Clock Generator List Compilation

Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #1 of 121 (permalink) Old 11-01-2009, 02:44 PM - Thread Starter
Senior Moderators
 
mega_option101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Warsaw, Poland
Posts: 23,485
I just decided to better organize the list that you can find at the SetFSB page in order to make your life a little easier.

Enjoy


GIGABYTE:

ICS9148BF-26 (GA-6ZXC)
ICS9LPRS587AGLF (GA-965P-DS3)
ICS9LPRS587EGLF (P35-DS3, P35-DS3L, EP35-DS3L)
ICS9LPRS914EKL (X38-DQ6, X38T-DQ6, GA-P45-DS3L, GA-EP43 DS3L, GA-X48-DS4)
ICS9LPRS552AGLF (G33M-DS2R )
RTM876-660 (GA-TG965MP-RH)
RTM875T-587 (GA-G31MF-S2 )


ASUS:

ICS94201DF (TUSL2-C)
ICS94222AF (CUV4X-E)
ICS94237AF (CUV266)
ICS94225AF (A7M266)
ICS94228BF (A7V333)
ICS950405AF (K8V)
ICS950703BF (P4T533)
ICS952003AF (P4S333-C)
ICS952607EF (P4C800/P4P800)
ICS953805CFLF (A8S-X-UAYZ)
ICS954123CGLF (P5W-DH)
ICS954141CFLF (P5LP-LE)
ICS954213AGLF (A6VA, M9V/N)
ICS954552CGLF (N4L-VM)
ICS952018AF (P4S800-MX)
ICS9LPR310BGLF (N10J)
ICS9LPR363DGLF (G1S/G2S /F3SV/F8SV /A7S-7S006C/A6JM/G1Sn)
ICS9LPR367AGLF (Nova Lite EP20)
ICS9LPR426AGLF (Eee PC)
ICS9LPR427AGLF (Eee PC 1000)
ICS9LPRS477BKL (M3A)
ICS9LPRS552AGLF (P5K31-VM/P5B-E/P5B-Plus/P5B[Vanilla])
ICS9LPRS916JGLF (P5K, P5QL Pro )
ICS9LPRS918BKL (P5K/3 Deluxe, P5E, P5Q Deluxe, P5Q-E )
ICS9LPRS926EGLF - (P5Q Pro)
ICS9LPRS929AKLF (W90)
ICS9LPRS954BGLF (P5KPL-AM)
CV122CPVG (P5LD2-VM SE)
CV190BPAG (IPIBL-LA[Berkeley])
RTM876-660 (P5GC-MX/1333 )
CY28551LFXC (P5B-Deluxe/COMMANDO)


Foxconn:

ICS952607EF (865A01-PE)
ICS953805CFLF (761GXK8MC)
ICS9LPR427AGLF (Qbook)
ICS9LPRS139AKLF (BloodRage)
ICS9LPRS509HGLF (P35A)
ICS9LPRS511EGLF (G9657MA-8EKRS2H)
ICS9LPRS514EGLF (946GZ7MA-8K2SH)
ICS9LPRS919BKL (Mars)


DFI:

ICS9LPRS477BKL (LP UT 790FX-M2R)
ICS951461BGLF (ICFX3200)
ICS9LPRS509HGLF (Infinity P965-S)
ICS9LPRS918JKL (LanParty DK X38/X48 T2R, UT X48 T3R, LanParty UT/DK/JR X58)
CY28551LFXC_DFI (LANPARTY UT/LT P35/X38/X48 T2R, DK P35 T2/T2RS, Blood Infinity P35 T2R)


Intel:

CY28551LFXC (G35EC)
ICS932S421BGLF (D5400XS)
ICS951417AFLF (D101GGC)
ICS954108CFLF (D975XBX)
SLG505YC56DT (D975XBX2/ DQ965COE)
SLG505YC256BT (DG33BU/DX39BT)
SLG505YC264BT (DP35DP)
ICS9LPR604AGLF (D201GLY)
CV110JPVG (Nine Mile D945PLNM)
CV115CPV (D915PCY)
CV174CPAG (DG965LV/DQ965GF/DG965RY/DG965WH/DP965LT)
CV183APAG (DQ35JOE)


MSI:

ICS950410AFLF (K8T NEO2-F V2.0)
ICS950910AF (KM3M-V)
ICS952001AF (645U)
ICS952611BF (MS-6728)
ICS954119DFLF (MS-7204)
ICS954519BGLF (975X Platinum PowerUp Edition)
ICS9LPRS113AKLF (P45 Diamond/platinium/Neo)
ICS9LPRS133BKLF (X58 Eclipse SLI)
ICS9LPRS139AKLF (P45 Neo-F)
SLG8LP625T (MS-7304)
ICS9LPRS514EGLF (P965 platinum)
RTM870T-691 (K9AGM3-FIH)
RTM876-665 (945GCM478)
ICS9LPRS906CGLF (P35 Platinum)
ICS9LPRS910BKL (X38 Diamond)
RTM862-520 (PM8M3-V)


Biostar:

ICS9248EF-199 (M7SUA)
ICS9LPRS509HGLF (TP35D2-A7)
RTM885N-914 (T-Power X58)
RTM885T-926B (T-Power I55)
CY28341OC-3 (M7VIZ)
RTM862-520 (P4M800CE-8237)


ASRock:

ICS952505AF (939Dual-SATA2)
ICS952703BF (K7S8XE+)
W83194BG-SD (ConRoe865PE)
W83195BG-101 (ConRoeXFire-eSATA2)
RTM866-890 (4CoreDual-VSTA)


ABIT:

ICS953002DFLF (IP95)
ICS954127BFLF (IL9 Pro)
ICS9LPRS419DFLF (I45-CV )
ICS9LPR501HGLF (IB9,IP35 )
W83194R-39B (VH6-II)
RTM580-255R (KV7)

Quote:
The man never feels the want of what it never occurs to him to ask for. - Arthur Schopenhauer


mega_option101 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 121 (permalink) Old 11-01-2009, 04:29 PM
Retired Staff
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 22,477
Rep: 1192 (Unique: 550)
Thanks! Those are a pain in the neck to run down sometimes!

Quote:
***Beware all ye Men born of Woman, beware the Hemogoblins...biggrin.gif...If you argue with a Troll the Troll wins. Do not feed the Trolls.***
***TOS***OCN's Professionalism Initiative*** An Emphasis on Quality of Content***Frozen Path. Sub-Zero Cooling Club***
***E8500 @ 5736 Mhz** E8600 @ 5751Mhz***E8400 @ Dead piece of junkQuote:
Originally Posted by Patch
Makes sense. Trolls have nickel plated red blood cells. Helps their copper based hemogoblin deal with the high aluminium content in their spleens.
ira-k is offline  
post #3 of 121 (permalink) Old 11-01-2009, 04:33 PM - Thread Starter
Senior Moderators
 
mega_option101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Warsaw, Poland
Posts: 23,485
Quote:
Originally Posted by ira-k View Post
Thanks! Those are a pain in the neck to run down sometimes!
They really are lol

The amount of time wasted looking to try to find my clock generator made me put it in a simpler format

Quote:
The man never feels the want of what it never occurs to him to ask for. - Arthur Schopenhauer


mega_option101 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #4 of 121 (permalink) Old 11-01-2009, 04:41 PM
Retired Staff
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 22,477
Rep: 1192 (Unique: 550)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mega_option101 View Post
They really are lol

The amount of time wasted looking to try to find my clock generator made me put it in a simpler format
Hey it helps no doubt!

You know what I like FSB for the most? Backing off a suicide far enough to to be stable enough to run SPI, saves a lot of re-booting and time. I can usually get a few more Mhz for a CPU-Z using it but I wouldn't be with-out it for backing one down quickly and easily for a bench.

Quote:
***Beware all ye Men born of Woman, beware the Hemogoblins...biggrin.gif...If you argue with a Troll the Troll wins. Do not feed the Trolls.***
***TOS***OCN's Professionalism Initiative*** An Emphasis on Quality of Content***Frozen Path. Sub-Zero Cooling Club***
***E8500 @ 5736 Mhz** E8600 @ 5751Mhz***E8400 @ Dead piece of junkQuote:
Originally Posted by Patch
Makes sense. Trolls have nickel plated red blood cells. Helps their copper based hemogoblin deal with the high aluminium content in their spleens.
ira-k is offline  
post #5 of 121 (permalink) Old 11-01-2009, 04:45 PM
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 744
Make a mobile section? But very nice work. We need it more.
UndertheGun is offline  
post #6 of 121 (permalink) Old 11-01-2009, 05:21 PM
New to Overclock.net
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 809
Rep: 36 (Unique: 30)
OverShocked is offline  
post #7 of 121 (permalink) Old 11-01-2009, 05:39 PM
New to Overclock.net
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: San Diego, CA
Posts: 5,111
Rep: 319 (Unique: 175)
LOL when's the last time they updated their HTML styling, 1992?

im suprised there isn't a prompt: This site is best viewed in netscape navigator at 800x600

well done you have a lot better patience and tollerance to eye fatigue than I do


____________________________
.:|Official|Volt|Mod|Squad|Member|:.


tha d0ctor is offline  
post #8 of 121 (permalink) Old 11-01-2009, 05:48 PM
New to Overclock.net
 
gymenii's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Oceanside, California
Posts: 2,855
Rep: 402 (Unique: 336)
ICS9LPRS914EKL also works for GA-X48-ds4.

Thanks for this

You know you are living in 2012 when... Every commercial on television has a web site at the bottom of the screen.
gymenii is offline  
post #9 of 121 (permalink) Old 11-01-2009, 05:49 PM - Thread Starter
Senior Moderators
 
mega_option101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Warsaw, Poland
Posts: 23,485
Quote:
Originally Posted by ira-k View Post
Hey it helps no doubt!

You know what I like FSB for the most? Backing off a suicide far enough to to be stable enough to run SPI, saves a lot of re-booting and time. I can usually get a few more Mhz for a CPU-Z using it but I wouldn't be with-out it for backing one down quickly and easily for a bench.
I use this for all my overclocking

Re-booting all the time is a pain so I use this to find out where my limit is on the settings I have set in the BIOS, once it BSOD's I jump right into the BIOS and adjust my settings again! I did not even have a pencil/hard mod done on my DS3L and I was still able to get it close to ~580 FSB, which would normally be impossible on this board without the mod. I love software for overclocking sometimes!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by UndertheGun View Post
Make a mobile section? But very nice work. We need it more.
I would, but those who actually bench using this with a mobile can go through the list at the SetFSB homepage


Quote:
Originally Posted by OverShocked View Post
Nice, thx!
Quote:
Originally Posted by tha d0ctor View Post
LOL when's the last time they updated their HTML styling, 1992?

im suprised there isn't a prompt: This site is best viewed in netscape navigator at 800x600

well done you have a lot better patience and tollerance to eye fatigue than I do
I just looked at it long enough to copy all the DATA

No way am I killing my eyes over that

Quote:
Originally Posted by gymenii View Post
ICS9LPRS914EKL also works for GA-X48-ds4.

Thanks for this
Added

Thanks!

Quote:
The man never feels the want of what it never occurs to him to ask for. - Arthur Schopenhauer


mega_option101 is offline  
post #10 of 121 (permalink) Old 11-01-2009, 05:59 PM
New to Overclock.net
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Edmonton, Alberta
Posts: 2,818
Rep: 232 (Unique: 191)
Wicked! I was searching for this sorta thing but their site is horrendous! Rep+ OP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ira-k go_quote.gif
When you tell a hot date you have to get her home by 10pm because you have to OC before all you DICE sublimates.
pheoxs is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off