Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community - View Single Post - Arduino code help, way out of my depth

View Single Post
post #4 of (permalink) Old 03-01-2018, 07:41 PM - Thread Starter
5291Crash
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 26 (Unique: 26)
Quote: Originally Posted by Mrzev View Post
vout0-2 are calculated before you read the voltage . . .

It depends on how you want to code it really. . .

Edit: You also can get more fancy by . . .
Thanks for the input very much appreciated, I rearranged the vout's to the top. I then had to re adjust them to the current alignment to get them to all read the right voltages as displayed on the screen.

as for the output switching its only switching D11 from A0's input and ignoring the rest.

older code
Spoiler!

Time for bed haha
Thanks again for the pointers much appreciated
Joe

Edit #1:

Current code
Spoiler!

Now that i have added the serial bit its working as it should on the test board, but reads wrong on the serial port. I think the issue is on the test board its powered from the board, where as the USB provides power when on serial. Since its my understanding i can not power the board (Vin pin) and use USB at the same time. I'd have to look but i dont think i have a serial (DB9) to usb adapter handy to feed the i/o pins and ground to.

EDIT#2:

Decided to give it a go with USB and power on the Vin pin, and it didn't let out the majic smoke lol

I did sort the issue with USB voltages not showing right, its an issue with the onboard voltage regulator i'm guessing. as i noted that while on USB the VREF pin shows 3.8v, and while on External power its showing 4.1.
I have updated the default values for the resistors to the values i can measure, i need a better count rate meter (all 4 i have are 2000).

Managed to also get the real time clock working and displaying too.
Just need to get the specs for my current bridge and have them programmed in and all will be finished and ready to assemble a PCB and test.
Spoiler!

Ryzen
(12 items)
CPU
Ryzen 5 2600X
Motherboard
MSI x470 Gaming Plus
GPU
MSI Armour RX 570 8GB OC
RAM
Team Group TDGED416G3000HC16CDC01 2x8GB 3000Mhz C16
Hard Drive
WD Black 500 GB NVMe
Power Supply
Rosewill Capstone 750
Cooling
Cheap 240 AIO
Case
Rosewill Rise
Operating System
Win 10 Pro
Keyboard
Microsoft Sidewinder x4
Mouse
Logitech G300s
Audio
Audio Technica M50xBT
▲ hide details ▲

Last edited by 5291Crash; 03-02-2018 at 03:03 PM.