Overclock.net banner

Official Computer Room Pics

10M views 41K replies 5K participants last post by  Farih 
#1 ·
Hey Guys,

There are many theads out there showing off your rigs but why not show us your computer setup. There's heaps of awesome setups out there that we can get ideas and inspiration from to improve our setup.

If you want post a couple of pics of your computer room/setup.

If you want, comment on the Person above you and give them a rating out of 10.

I have been receiving a lot of comments about my desk. Yes, it is made of glass comprising of three sections. Unfortunately it was purchased in New Zealand so I cant be too much help in that regard to many of you U.S. residents.

Laters

See less See more
#40,721 ·
Bottom speakers are TAD SE1-X, top ones are HEDD Type 30 MK2
I have a mastering studio and produce electronic music as a hobby.

• Rep+
Reactions: iamjanco and bscool
#40,723 ·

• Rep+
Reactions: iamjanco
#40,725 · (Edited)
Table Computer Furniture Personal computer Property

I'm actually thinking of updating my room a little bit, specifically adding something to the interior that would liven up the room. I'm thinking about buying bridal bouquets, so that the flowers would give some kind of primal, festive, and also individuality. Flowers are always good, no apartment would be perfect, without this living attribute in the interior.

#40,726 ·
Computer Personal computer Computer keyboard Computer desk Table

#40,727 ·
My dedicated Gaming Room for this 2023, still waiting for some DBZ figures......

• Rep+
Reactions: maestro0428
#40,728 ·
entitled much?

• Haha
Reactions: Alex132
#40,730 · (Edited)
Yeah, quite a collection there.
Here's my set up from January... I know, its dark, but things have changed again in March, so I'm working on another short video of my setup...

#40,732 ·
That's awesome;
View attachment 2601146
I'm actually thinking of updating my room a little bit, specifically adding something to the interior that would liven up the room. I'm thinking about buying bridal bouquets, so that the flowers would give some kind of primal, festive, and also individuality. Flowers are always good, no apartment would be perfect, without this living attribute in the interior.
Amazing setup, the chair looks amazing and the full setup look so clean. Loved it.

#40,736 ·
entitled much?
Depends... is he the one footing the bill? If the answer is yes, then "Damn right I am" would be the appropriate response to your question.

But what this thread really needs is a "best of". It would be cool to just scroll through 20 pages, rather than thousands to get ideas.

#40,737 ·
But what this thread really needs is a "best of". It would be cool to just scroll through 20 pages, rather than thousands to get ideas.
You can dive in the media section of the thread to just see the pictures.....but yeah I get what you are saying

#40,739 ·
  • Rep+
Reactions: iamjanco
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.