Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community - View Single Post - Looking for water cooling case recommendations

View Single Post
post #2 of (permalink) Old 06-29-2018, 03:33 PM
atomicus
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 61 (Unique: 41)
I think the PC-O11 and Evolv X are good shouts. The Air variant of the PC-O11 also looks interesting. I assume it's the Dynamic version you've seen... that's definitely preferable over the original PC-O11. I think that would be my own personal choice, although I'm intrigued to see how the Air performs when it's released... I prefer the look of the Dynamic though, and it's very competitively priced. It is made of steel though, not aluminium, which is what has always made Lian-Li cases so expensive in the past.

The Corsair Obsidian 500D might be worth a look also, quite smart looking, although Corsair have (yet again) made some odd design decisions with the PSU shroud which I am not a fan of.

If you were OK with something a bit more plain, the Define R6 is a very good performer, or if you wanted something more compact there is the Fractal Define Meshify C. Space is a bit limited up top, but you can fit a 280mm rad up there providing you don't have RAM/heatsinks over 40mm in height.