Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community - View Single Post - Looking for older GPU's to benchmark for youtube!

View Single Post
post #14 of (permalink) Old 07-04-2018, 01:18 AM - Thread Starter
Chargeit
To The Game

Rep: 290 (Unique: 197)
Quote: Originally Posted by Nick the Slick View Post
Yea I would figure you'd need to use a pretty low res and texture setting for it lol. But, the funny story is (and the reason why I stumbled upon your FX 6300/1060 review and subsequently this thread) is that I'm currently in the process of doing a build with my nephew to help him learn about computers and building (and so he can have something to play farming sim 17 on instead of hijacking my rig lol). We're using my old FX 6300 and I was going to try and pick up a 1060 or 1050 but just can't find anything in the price range I was hoping to hit, then I remembered I had 2 old 6870's lying around. The build is kind of on hold as I try to source some other parts so it would be interesting to see it benched in a similar config to see how it compares to the 1060 setup.
Cool. Should be interesting. Message me your paypal email and I'll send you $10 for shipping some time tomorrow. I'll run benchmarks on my Fx 6300 system. Will have the card back to you in 2 - 4 weeks. Thanks! It's after 4am and I need to hit the sack.