Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community - View Single Post - NEW!!! DRAM Calculator for Ryzen™ 1.5.1 (overclocking DRAM on AM4) + MEMbench 0.7 (DRAM bench)

View Single Post
post #2241 of (permalink) Old 07-18-2018, 04:10 PM
tekjunkie28
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 1 (Unique: 1)
Quote: Originally Posted by TombsClawtooth View Post
I bought a set of 2x8gb G.Skill Sniper X 3400CL16 memory after finding out it was B-Die and was on sale.

I have tried and tried and tried to get it to run at both the XMP profile settings, as well as fully entering the ryzen calculator information on the most conservative side. I have had no luck what so ever, but it does seem to boot every time, it's just unstable as soon as it gets to my desktop or as soon as I run a game.

My board is an Asus PRIME x370-PRO, my processor is a Ryzen 7 2700x. Running the newest bios and chipset drivers. Bios is 4012.

Currently the best I have managed is this:

Running at 1.36v.

Any help would be wonderful as I've been banging my head against the wall for days trying to hit rated speeds, or even simply tighten up timings.
That is absolutely awful. I have never seen Bdie that bad. Try procOTD at 53. Just for the heck of it lower your timings to 14 14 14 14 34 48 and see if it boots

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk