Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community - View Single Post - Asus Maximus XI Extreme (Z390) problem with 4600Mhz memory search to take best because 4600 is impossible

View Single Post
post #22 of (permalink) Old 01-27-2019, 02:02 PM - Thread Starter
Fraizer
Trying to learn ^^

Rep: 0
Quote: Originally Posted by Falkentyne View Post
DDR4 main timings is CAS, tRCD/TRP (usually set to the same value) and tRAS.
According to Raja @ Asus, to improve stability,
set tRAS equal to CAS + tRCD + tRTP (minimum value for tRAS). So in other words, tRTP should be equal to tRAS - TRCD - Cas.

Then set tWR = 2x (double) tRTP.
tRTP should never be less than 5.

I think @Jpmboy said this also.

@Dillmiester

about setting manualy the VCCIO & SA many people told me here to set it manualy and not automaticaly this was when i was oc my 9900K to 5.3ghz.

for the screens only the timing area ? (i am actualy booting in xmp at 4400Mhz when my memory supossed officialy do 4600Mhz at 1.45v.)

@Falkentyne

thank you alot for this information ! but unfortunatly i dont understood all... :/

i will post some screens

Guys is hard to post on 2 topics then i am trying to focus on one topics it will be great from you both to come on this one where i understand is better to post there for my case : https://www.overclock.net/forum/5-in...l#post27827150

thank you guys to assist me on this problem i create by byuying this crazy memory price for finaly nothing... i fault by doing that i will need to do nothing just load the xmp and have the best perfoirmences... :/