Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community - View Single Post - Looking for a new case
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 01-29-2019, 03:35 AM - Thread Starter
donk165
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 14 (Unique: 12)
Looking for a new case

Hi there,

Not posted on here in a long time I've been out of the PC building game for a long time!

I'm looking for a new case to replace my NZXT Tempest 410 Elite. I've had it for a good few years now and the I/O is really worn out. Front USB's are very loose and things fall out of them easily, and I lost the on button cap ages ago, so turning the pc on is awkward, as the switch is pretty worn out.

I'd like something with similar airflow options as the tempest. I've got a H100i top mounted in the case, and then all the fan spots are filled with 120mm's. I've got 2 x 2.5 SSD's and 3 x 3.5 HDD's. I've got a Blu Ray drive and a NZXT sentry mix fan controller for 5.25 bay usage.

The rest of the parts in the case are pretty standard, my signature has my parts in it.

I'm over in the UK so I'd probably buy from Overclockers.net, eBuyer or Scan I think. I'd like it to be less than £100, it doesnt have to be super flashy, just functional. A side window would be nice, but not vital, my pc is in a desk hole, so I cant see it much

I would upgrade the PC parts in the future when I'm ready, but for now, I'd just like to replace the case.

Any suggestions would be appreciated!

Thanks

The People's PC
(12 items)
CPU
AMD FX 9370
Motherboard
MSI 990FXA-GD80
GPU
ASUS DUAL GTX 1060 6GB
RAM
Corsair Vengeance DDR3 - 2 x 8GB