Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community - View Single Post - [Inq] Video Exposes Worldwide YouTube Ring Of Child Exploitation Videos In Plain Sight, #YouTubeWake Up Goes Viral

View Single Post
post #5 of (permalink) Old 02-18-2019, 08:25 PM - Thread Starter
huzzug
What should be here ?

Rep: 356 (Unique: 255)
Quote: Originally Posted by UltraMega View Post
I doubt this is intentional in anyway. YouTube algorithms don't get everything right. It will recognize similar activities and make lists based on them. It looks to me like this started naturally based on user activity. Pretty disturbing though, hope YouTube takes action.
YouTube's algorithm already is able to detect video's featuring minors. It can also detect swear words within such videos to take action against. But they seem to not be able to do it in all videos. Those all are majority of the videos on YouTube. Moreover, YouTube let's the uploaders of such videos stay even after such videos have been reported.

Quote:
That said I'm not sure this is the type of news that's best catered to this site.
Hey if we're able to talk about decrypting devices because there are going to be "children at risk", this directly affects those children

#2 their debt is insane, even for a "diverse field" company. They cannot even afford to service the debt maintenance let alone make an actual dent in the debt itself. - Internet Stranger