Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community - View Single Post - EVGA Z390 Dark Overview / Overclocking Guide

View Single Post
post #9 of (permalink) Old 03-01-2019, 10:45 PM
tatmMRKIV
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 120 (Unique: 82)
Quote: Originally Posted by Jedson3614 View Post
Hey, thank you for commenting here. Love to interact with you guys and appreciate the feedback. I am going to update the article becuase I did get 4000MHz with 1.4V at 18-20-20-44 timings.

I am also going to add in cinebench runs and may move away from these hotter tests. I cruelly have been using PowerMax by CPUID nd like that but it also run hot.

It good when people actually comment on what tests they want to see rather than complain with no suggestions.

E-Leet is not fully functional for me as a platform. I can open it and monitor stuff just fine but it freezes my PC anytime to make any voltage adjustments.

Has nothing to do with my overclock. It happens at stock too. I feel the latest UEFI BIOS may have some bugs to work out.

I have VDROOP set close to max (75%) with little drop and my VCore and VID shoot past what I manually set. With 1.25V I see 1.28 under load. It’s acting like adaptive even though I set manually. There is a disable VDROOP but I havn’t tested what that actually does. Seems it may actually allow a static voltage but I havn’t tried it yet.
Yeah I only use e-leet for monitoring, and other people have also had issues with making adjustments from it.

you should check out the evga forum for info on the vdroop. the evga bios is not like other setups.

(If y'all) ain’t ready for the old murder, then what you gonna do with the new me?