How to Remove Windows Defender
Hi to everyone,
I found a way for remove easily Windows Defender from your operating system:
- you need Revo Unistaller, I am using the professional version release 4
- open it and click on "forced uninstall"
- under "full path to program's file or folder" select "browser for folder"
- select every folder in "Program Files" and "Program Files (x86)" related at Windows Defender (one by one)
- click on scanning mode advance
- click on "next"
- delete all the files that Revo Unistaller will find
- repeat the process on each folder named Windows Defender in "Program Files" and "Program Files (x86)"
- reboot your system