Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community - View Single Post - [NVIDIA] Our Latest Game Ready Driver Optimizes Apex Legends, Devil May Cry 5 and The Division II, and Adds Support For New G-SYNC Compatible Gaming Monitors

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 03-05-2019, 06:48 PM - Thread Starter
wirefox
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 30 (Unique: 28)
[NVIDIA] Our Latest Game Ready Driver Optimizes Apex Legends, Devil May Cry 5 and The Division II, and Adds Support For New G-SYNC Compatible Gaming Monitors

Quote:
Our newest Game Ready Driver introduces optimizations and updates for Apex Legends, Devil May Cry 5, and Tom Clancy’s The Division II, giving you the best possible experience from the second you start playing.
In addition, we continue to optimize and improve already-released games, such as Metro Exodus, AnthemTM, and BattlefieldTM V, which are included in our new GeForce RTX Triple Threat Bundle.

Today, our newest driver is adding support for three additional monitors that have passed G-SYNC Compatible validation. This means there’s no blanking, pulsing, flickering, ghosting or other artificating during VRR gaming. And that they can operate in VRR at any game framerate by supporting a VRR range of at least 2.4:1 (e.g. 60Hz-144Hz), in addition to offering a seamless experience by enabling VRR by default when the driver is installed and the monitor plugged in.
https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/geforce...-ready-driver/

https://www.geforce.com/drivers

Issue:
I have a 2080ti + 7820x 3600 ram x33 predator.

I used DDU in safemode. I try to install this from my regular desktop and it started the install but hung on the "checking the system" part of the driver load... then it closed up and I have driver 411.xx ...but really didn't take but a few seconds...

What I had to do was after that .. I just started to re-install v419.35 and I click clean install under the custom install setting to get V419.35 to install

This happening with anyone else?

Last edited by andrews2547; 03-11-2019 at 05:53 AM.