Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community - View Single Post - WTB Caselabs Mercury or Bullet

View Single Post
post #4 of (permalink) Old 03-11-2019, 07:19 PM
Section31
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 3 (Unique: 3)
I have found out there are lot more caselabs out there in the open than we realize. Its just matter of finding them and one with enough of stuff you need. Prices for them are all reasonable (outside of the rarer bullet and sma8a revision cases). Maybe overpriced in the us but in australia, even canada its still very low prices. You just got to look up those places. Also i am beginning to expect more people to unload there caselabs at somepoint in the future. There are lot of people willing to sell to maximize value. Be patient and you will get one for bargin prices.

From seller prospective, i would sell it now (could package as deal with system). Get as much value as possible and then use the funds for the new stuff coming out. The other manufacturer are starting to produce cases that caselabs owner may want to change too. Also remember the computer enthusiast market is actually quite small and if the economy is bad, we have to sell stuff for what we can get.

Last edited by Section31; 03-11-2019 at 07:38 PM.