Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community - View Single Post - [NVIDIA] nVidia Creator Ready Driver

View Single Post
post #7 of (permalink) Old 03-21-2019, 01:09 PM
looniam
professional curmudgeon

Rep: 792 (Unique: 451)
Quote: Originally Posted by terraprime View Post
oh look a article that states they are going to do the same as the AMD drivers. Sadly tho you have to install Geforce Experience, NO THANKS! I dont do stuff like that so it doesnt matter anyways to me but at least they give you an option to be an gamer and content creator with the same PC if you desire to do so.
ah! i did slightly miss that part.

Quote:
The first Creator Ready Driver is now available from NVIDIA.com or GeForce Experience. From GeForce Experience, you can switch between Game Ready and Creator Ready Drivers at any time by clicking the menu (three vertical dots in the top right corner).
tbh, i was going to debate GFE was needed at all, but looking back, yeah a thumbs down for switching back/forth in GFE.

i had first thought the three dots would appear in NVCP.

Remember the golden rule of statistics: A personal sample size of one is a sufficient basis upon which to draw universal conclusions.
Upload the computer to Dropbox and provide a link to it so others may download it to examine and give advice for repairs.
loon 3.2
(18 items)
CPU
i7-3770K
Motherboard
Asus P8Z77-V Pro
GPU
EVGA 980TI SC+
RAM
16Gb PNY ddr3 1866
Hard Drive
PNY 1311 240Gb