Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community - View Single Post - Asus: 30 Years Together, Giveaway April 29 - June 10 2019

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 05-04-2019, 02:09 AM - Thread Starter
ENTERPRISE
In VB's Basement

Asus: 30 Years Together, Giveaway April 29 - June 10 2019

Hey all,

Time sure does fly! To think that we have now had Asus with us for 30 years. I think a good many of us here have owned an Asus product at one time or another. I personally have owned a few of their motherboards and routers over the years. Asus have decided to celebrate their 30th milestone with a giveaway, see below on how you can get in on the celebrations.

Quote:
ASUS today announced 30 Years Together, a global campaign to celebrate the company's 30th anniversary with fans worldwide. Over the past three decades, user feedback has inspired ASUS to develop products that raise the bar for innovation and performance. During this anniversary celebration, ASUS is taking the opportunity to express a heartfelt “thank you” to loyal fans for their continued support and is also asking users to share some of their product experiences.

The campaign encourages fans to share a product story and/or to take a fun PC DIY quiz for a chance to win one of many exciting prizes. ASUS will be awarding prizes to 30 winners, including a modded, high-end rig, limited-edition motherboards with Intel® Core™ i9-9980XE processors, ROG Maximus XI Formula motherboards with Intel Core i9-9900K processors, ROG Strix GeForce RTX™ 2080 Ti OC Edition graphics cards, an ROG Swift PG27UQ monitor and more. The campaign runs from April 29–June 10, 2019. Enter now for a chance to win!
Source

You can get a chance at those prizes by clicking HERE

OCN'ers, be sure to get in that prize draw

Share your stories with OCN

In the spirit of this event, I think it would be good time to share some stories and images revolving around your favorite Asus products ! It would be fantastic if we could get participants or passers by to share :

1. What was/is your favorite Asus product you have owned and why ?
2. Build images, do you have builds featuring your favored Asus hardware ? If so then please share with all as we would love to see them. If not build images, we also love to see some of those pro shots of Asus hardware, I know you guys are out there

Good luck to all the entrants.
E

Need help with your account or something forum related ? Please use our Contact Us form

Last edited by ENTERPRISE; 05-06-2019 at 11:45 PM.